Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I have this random funny thought that flashes through my mind a moment ago.

I forgot to mention that Fish Farm (the entry below) has this stage in the middle of the pond where there will be people singing at night to entertain the diners.

The stage on the right.


And you know, cafes like Station 1 that have singer(s) singing at night and if you are confident that you can sing better than the performer that night, you can actually PK him/her?



So... I was thinking, what if one of the diners would like to PK the singer at Fish Farm that night?








I guess that joker has to swim across in order to do so hahahaha



I thought it was funny so I decided to share before I go to bed wtf. I can't believe I'm so lame.



On another note:
Did you realise that the size of my photos have gotten bigger in my entries? I managed to solve the problem!!! A million thanks to all who helped! :)

No comments: