Monday, February 21, 2011

My Purple Cheongsam

Sorry for not keeping this site updated after so long!

Being a worker and no longer a student is not fun at all! I hardly have time to sleep hence I do not have the time to blog too :(


But fret not! I've decided to revamp this site with new layout/colours and hopefully a new banner too, if I have the time to do so. That means I'll keep this site updated as often as possible, even if it's a short entry ;)

New year, new start and a layout!



So, how's everyone CNY going? I had a great one this year with friends and relatives! Here's a photo of myself in my new cheongsam for this year's company dinner :)

Simple purple Cheongsam for 2011


If you have great memory, you'll realise that my cheongsam this year is much simpler than last year's! But somehow, I prefer this more as this fits me perfectly whereby my cheongsam last year was a little loose :)

Oh! I love the material and pattern for this purple piece! Absolutely worth the money paid!!!


Come to think of it, I have more than 6 months worth of entries to blog but I procrastinated till today and failed to post up a single one! LOL!!! Let's see if I'll improve in the next couple of weeks, okay?


Please don't give up on this site yet! I have a lot to talk about. It's just that 24 hours a day isn't enough for me :( I need to manage my time properly and get this site active again!


Stay with me! *buay paiseh*

2 comments:

llq said...

pretty good post. I lawful stumbled upon your blog and wanted to command that I get really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any condition I’ ll be subscribing to your maintain and I hope you despatch again soon wedding dresses.

Jaclyn [Yian] said...

Hi! Thank u so much for dropping by and enjoying yourself here :) I'll try to blog as often as possible!