Monday, November 01, 2010

Back in September, my closest colleague gave me a red bomb :)






Photobucket
But I'm happy to receive it when comes from people I love hahaha!

The biscuits given to me, my family finished it because they said it's nice! I didn't even get to try FML.

Photobucket
Ken & Mei Ling's cute wedding invitation card :D

On 3 October 2010, her big day finally arrives after seeing her preparing for her big day more than 6 months ago. I am as excited as she is I swear! I love seeing people around me happy ^^


I was also the driver of the day by chauffeuring Li Ying and dear Raychelle (ex-colleague) because I was the only person who know the way to Selayang =.=''' That's also because I learned my way to Selayang Mall for outlet visit and Mei Ling said the Selayang Palace restaurant is nearby to that place so I basically were guessing my way over hahahaha

Sometimes I think I'm pretty good at memorizing roads :p Other words, I'm better at visuals ;)



Photobucket
The bride and I were in the same colour of dress!

And I'm the youngest! Muahahaha....
(Allow me to say this now because in a couple of years time, I can no longer say that FML)


Photobucket
Spot my signature!

Photobucket
Very lucky table number!

Photobucket
Product of our company LMAO!

Photobucket
The huge convention hall.

Photobucket
Reason why I took photo of this ceiling is because we were there early and the dinner starts about 1.5hours later! I was really bored and both Raychelle and Li Ying didn't want to take pic FML.

Photobucket
The result of maximum zoom without flash -_-

Photobucket
Lobster!!! Real head okay!

Photobucket
Suckling pig!

Photobucket
Non-halal.


That's my favourite photo taken hahahaha...

Photobucket
Abalone and my favourite mushroom! Someone commented that the abalone looked like an ear =.='''

Photobucket
Someday, I want to have kids as beautiful as them *pray hard hard*

I absolutely adore the little girl on the right!!! Super cute!!!

Photobucket
I also want my son to be as handsome as him!!!

Photobucket
Yammmmmm Senggggggg~

Super love the photo above because the couple looked so happy :) I'm sooooo happy for them!

By the way, the 3 photos above are copied from the bride's pendrive. Meaning, they are taken by professionals, not from my lousy 8MP camera wtf.


Photobucket
Favourite food of the night! Chilled pumpkin with glutinous balls.


I can never be high class sorta person. Despite being served lobster, abalone, shark fin and etc that night, I can't believe my favourite dish that night is actually this dessert!

Not even bird nest but chilled pumpkin some more wtf -.-''


Photobucket
The bride's 3rd outfit of the night :D

I think my curls looked absolutely gorgeous that night but my fringe decided to fail me FML.

Photobucket
Taken by professional~


I'm writing this in a rush because I'll be flying off in a couple of hours time!


I'M GOING ON A HOLIDAY!!! FOR A FREAKING WHOLE WEEK! :D



Hopefully I'm able to bring a hunk back with me hahahahaha wth I'm just kidding of course!

Pray that I'll have a safe and fun trip! See you guys a week later~

MISS ME! :p






p/s - Photos are not being edited due to time constraint. Sorry if it's not sharp enough.

p/p/s - I've scheduled another entry on my new haircut! Not going to mention when so to those who do not have my MSN/Facebook, make sure you come back to check it out ;) Confirm damn funny one!!!!

No comments: