Thursday, October 28, 2010

I do think that....















... red colour is my thing :p



Don't you think so too?


To update you guys, I no longer have fringe like above!

I just cut bangs and it's pretty short some more hahahahahaha!!! I think I got infected by Mun Keat's disease because I know I don't look too good in it but I sincerely think I look damn funny now LOL!!!

On a positive note, at least I'm adventurous! I can't bear to take photos of myself yet but maybe when the fringe gets longer, I might share the photos with you all :D



And many people said I look much younger and cuter now wtf. I know I don't suit the cute image but whatever! I look YOUNGER okay so it's all that matters because throughout my life people said I tend to look older than my real age, yeah, FML baby.


I repeat, I like my mangkuk hair okay! Don't laugh at me!! If you miss my old fringe, scroll up and look at my older pics instead :p




p/s - Eh really what goes around comes around! I called Mun Keat "mangkuk hair" and look what happened to me now wtf.

No comments: