Sunday, September 12, 2010

Last weekend I went to Genting with a bunch of great people and before I post the entry up (Editing is done, resizing photos is the worst part), here's a photo that I think is pretty cute!










How come the 4 of us seemed like we just raped the joker behind!?!?!?!
LMAO!!



The short trip was nothing but awesome!!! Seriously I'd have blogged more often if not for the fact that resizing each photos is what I hated the most :(

And because I dread doing that, I procrastinated and ended up not blogging at all hahahahaha...


Finally I'm done with my peak period and I swear it was crazy! My mood was pretty foul due to the lack of sleeps, unappreciative superiors as well as stress from work and I'm really glad that everything is over by now.



I feel so relieved that I hibernated for the past few days at home wtf. I actually woke up at 11+am every morning can you believe that? But the best part was of course going out and catching ups with my friends during the day and night :)

Now that I'm fully recharged and pimples are beginning to clear off, I'm surprisingly NOT ready for another battle at work yet. I'm still hoping for longer holidays... T_T


Before I sign off, I would like to wish all my Muslim friends/readers...



Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
Maaf zahir & batin

(if any of my entries offended you :p)

Have a great week ahead! ;)

No comments: