Sunday, August 22, 2010

One of the thing I bought from my company lately is this!







Floral bucket!

So pretty isn't it?

So many of us love this bucket but dread to buy it because it's so expensive (comes with cookies anyway)! But the moment I told my colleagues that we'll soon stop producing this design but coming out with a new design instead, suddenly everyone bought it without any hesitations.


My colleague went to ask our manager if we could buy just the bucket itself and she said YES! And it's sooooo cheap because we get to buy at staff price :D

If you ask me, I have no idea what I'm going to store inside yet. Maybe when I thought of it, I'll let you know ;)



On that very same day, our company gave each staff a can of 100 Plus! So random I know but on and off we all get free stuff like this from our company so yay for working in a F&B company! :D Come to think of it, I think I've eaten free brownies, cheesecake, carrot cakes, a variety of kuih, egg tarts, IMPORTED ice-creams, jelly mooncakes, yong tau foo, a bottle of bird nest, chocolates, cookies, gummies, marshmallows, etccccccccc...

No wonder I'm fat T_T




Temporary I used this bucket to store this 1 miserable can of 100 Plus hahahaha...



I'm going to end here abruptly because I'm mad sleepy! Just came back from a drink with friends and tomorrow will be a loooooong day~!





p/s - Arsenal won 6-0 woohoo!!!!! :D

No comments: