Thursday, July 22, 2010

If you ask about my latest update recently, all I can say is my life is mundane and uninteresting at all like other party girls/famous bloggers. FML much I know.

I prefer short and simple update so I tweet a lot. Also, I find that uploading photos in order to blog a decent entry is really tedious work and a pain in the ass now -_-



Ohya! I know what I can write about! I bruised myself more than a week ago due to my playfulness! :p










Can you see the bruise on my giant left arm? I have no idea why it doesn't go away after more than a week :( But come to think of it, I actually bruised myself every now and then (sometimes, without me knowing it!) and I really hate it when my skin is so sensitive till that extend.

Must.be.more.careful.next.time. Sigh.

No comments: