Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm sooooo caught up with work lately that I find it really difficult to blog a decent entry like how I used to :(

AND I HAVE SO MANY ENTRIES TO SHARE!!! T_T

For instance, last week I went to KL for shopping (start guessing the total damage on my purse *sob*) and I had a very delicious Okonomiyaki!

You.got.to.try.this.


I really can't wait to blog about my shopping loots on that day itself (last Sat) but I went yamcha with friends till wee hour in the morning and I spent my Sunday working FML.

Tomorrow I am forced to submit most of my projects (was given less than a day to do some more wtf) hence I'm burning midnight oil to rush my work. Thereafter, hopefully, I'm able to breathe a little!



I really hope I won't be given new stuff to do over the weekend! I need a stress-free and enjoyable weekend T_T Insomnia is back to haunt me!!!

Stress and insomnia are now my best friends wtf. Huhuhu...

No comments: