Monday, May 17, 2010

The Unspoken Words

I don't say this often and neither do I express my feelings out when it comes to friendship.


I know that friends come and go. But it doesn't mean that I don't treasure friends or I don't miss anyone even though I kept quiet all along.

I just want to say....


























































Photobucket
I MISS YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!

Although all of us are too busy to keep in touch with each other, but somehow... just somehow, I realised that I think of these 2 cheeky ones and I miss them all the time!


I'm a lousy housemate. I know. But I can't deny that I really had great times with you girls and I'll never forget those fun/happy/sad/angry/crazy times we had together :)

Take care always in whatever you do or wherever you are. Miss you both always!


-Lynnie-

No comments: