Monday, May 10, 2010

Boring stuff that keeps my life going

I decided to post up some reallllllly outdated and random photos that I took months ago so please bear with me before I put up some slightly more updated entries. Soon.

LOL!


St Patrick's Day!

Went there with Yung Hui and she was so kind to pick me up after work so that I don't have to drive :D It was a last minute plan so I'm surprised that she was able to join me.

Photobucket
Dinner at Ajisen.

I quite like Ajisen because I think that their food is pretty good and cheap!

Photobucket
I went to One Utama with my working clothes *shy*

Luckily I wore a little casual on that day!

Photobucket
I love dumplings/gyoza! *drool*

Photobucket
My very tasty bento set :)

I didn't want to post up any St Patrick's Day photos because I think it sucks :( It drizzled on that day and I think the whole event is damn boring. I was supposed to meet up with a few groups of friends there but I realised that all of them left early because they, too, think that the event sucks -_-



Cheng Beng

Went to Nirvana like usual and ^&%#&%$ it rained! It has been drizzling for the whole morning so we have to carry the umbrella with us all the time. Sien.

Photobucket
Very misty and cold in the morning.

Photobucket

Surprisingly, I met Sally Chung there at Nirvana. Erm... what a place to bump into a long-time-no-see friend =.=


Photobucket
Offerings were wet. Tables and tombs were wet. Our clothes and slippers were wet too. Annoying much? :(

Photobucket
Late grandparents having a feast.

Looking at the photo above, suddenly I feel like eating banana wtf.


After that, we went for lunch at a very good restaurant but the place is a bit far away and the road is winding. But you know it's worth it after you've tried their dishes ;)

Photobucket
Photographs in front of the restaurant. Can you see what the hell is wrong there?

Can't see anything wrong???














Photobucket
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE GOT FROG SO BIG ONE???

I'd have died if I see anything that big especially frogs! Ewwww looking at the photo above sends the chill down my spine T_T

Photobucket
Interior looks a little shabby but the food is good. It's all that matters, no? :)

Photobucket
Nice view~!


Photobucket
Gardenia bread in corn flavour is surprisingly good! The chocolate and vanilla ones also not bad.

Photobucket
Fried nin gou for the staff seated upstairs. Very nice!

Photobucket
Cookie lolly. Given by the outlet staff :D


On 1 of the day, I applied MC to do filling and while waiting for my dad to come, I waited at my mum's ward while she's at work. I was reading my book and suddenly I heard baby's cries.

Dammit my feeling at the moment was hard to explain. It's like, a new life was born at that moment. So beautiful.

Photobucket
Sterilize my heels wtf.




2 weeks ago I went to Putrajaya with Florence to pay my staff there a visit! I was sent there for a week long of training and I miss them so much so I went back to see them :)

Since we went all the way over, we watched Ip Man 2 as well. Damn nice I like the movie okay! However, on that day onwards, I vowed not to take public buses anymore! NEVER!!! *angry* Don't care if you say that I'm not being environmental friendly or whatever crap for driving instead of taking public transportation, I.don't.care.

Malaysia's buses cannot pakai at all! :(

Photobucket
On our way back, I suggested to try this Korean restaurant in Amcorp Mall since we'll be passing by that place on our way home as I've heard of many good reviews about this place.

Photobucket
I forgot the name of this restaurant but it's not difficult to find though. It's the only Korean restaurant in Amcorp (can just ask the info counter ppl like how I did) so most people know which one you are referring to. Located a few shops away from McD at top most floor :)

Photobucket
The very skinny Florence.

Photobucket
Her set meal. I think her set costs about RM12.90 or something.

IT'S SO CHEAP RIGHT??? Korean food with a few side dishes. Damn worth it!

Photobucket
Best of all, Florence said that her meal is tasty and she liked it very much!!! I tried and couldn't agree more with her.

Photobucket
My screwed up hair after a whole day of outing.

Photobucket
My BBQ chicken that costs about RM13.90 if I'm not mistaken.

Photobucket
Price aside, this BBQ chicken is damn nice okay!!!! I loved it sooooooooo much and I kept telling my family for entire week that I want to bring them over to try but since it's difficult to gather everyone in the family for a decent meal, I still haven't make a return to this new favourite place of mine :'(



Any friends want to try this place out? I'm just a tinkle away~! :D

No comments: