Saturday, February 20, 2010

There are 2 categories of friends:-

1. Those who will ask you out for any outings/events/yamcha simply because they enjoy having you around. They love your company.

2. Those who will only ask you out when there's a need for 'crowd'. Or they need your money.


Have you ever ask yourself, of which category do you belong to?



I think one of my manager reads my blog. So, if it's true....


HELLO THERE!

If you are reading this, welcome. But preferably not because I need to have my personal space to behave the way I don't in real life. I hope I'm not being judged as not 'professional' simply because of the way I write in blog.


But well, being myself, I don't really care what others think of me as long as I get my work done. In time.


At my work place, we are being watched all.the.time. What can we do?