Thursday, January 14, 2010

Seriously, today I realised that I don't know who to trust and who I shouldn't trust at all. I no longer be able to distinguish who is sincere versus those who treated me well for all the wrong reasons.


It is true that it takes a long time to see through a person's real character. I'm very well of it. I always tell myself not to trust people easily but I always ended up the other way round. I know I won't be happy if I'm too cautious with friends or if I choose not to trust the people around me.

Now that I know the truth, I am utterly disappointed with myself for trusting and believing the wrong person. I trusted a person whom I shouldn't have trusted at all - a person who put on a mask and acted in front of me the whole time.



It's true that there will always be people who're jealous of what you have and are constantly trying to pull you down in order to push themselves up - in hope of replacing you. Now that I find it hard to digest this fact from a new friend, I can't imagine IF my friends of many years do that to me. *touchwood*

By then, what should I do?


I have many people coming to me, telling lies and even backstabbing their own friends in order to win my affection. Is that even the right way to treat a friend? How would you treat me, I wonder? Why must the world be so complicated?



I wish to tell the whole story here but my blog no longer serves as a platform for me to rant and confess because no matter what I say, especially on my thoughts and true feelings, I'll get backlash from anonymous readers who misinterpret my meaning and end up criticising me instead.


So, I can only rant by keeping things in general. Life sucks, no?