Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ohhhhh by the way, before I forget, I said that I'm going for a movie last Saturday right? I think I mentioned about it in Twitter or something.


I went to watch 2012 :D



It's nice!!! Yes, it might be the same ol' the end of the world kinda movie but the visual effect and all for this movie are darn cool!!!! It's saddening to see so many people dying in this movie but there are a couple of scenes that are funny too. I'm not going to reveal any spoilers here so lucky you! ;)



All in all, there may not be anything new about this sort of end-of-world story, but still I would recommend you people to watch it! Far better than spending your few bucks on Time Traveler's Wife sort of movie where it's better for you to buy a DVD to watch at home instead :)


Alright don't argue if you think this movie sucks your balls ok? It's something subjective so you don't have to agree with me. Just don't blame me if you think it's bad.

Okay that's all. Thank you. Bye. Good night.

No comments: