Monday, November 02, 2009

Camwhore when you feel pretty

Photobucket
(Don't get fooled by a person's camwhore photo. Due to the angle and a couple of retakes, we girls look 10 times prettier in self-taken photos. My photo above was taken at my best angle so I don't really look like that in real life I'm serious)

A photo of myself before I went clubbing yesterday. It was Halloween so it's fun to see people dressed up yesterday night :)

Will post up the rest of the photos soon! Friends don't grab photos from my blog because I'll include my siggie in each photos. I'll upload photos in Facebook so grab from there instead. If you prefer to have the photos in its original size, message me in MSN anytime. I'll transfer right away! ;)


Shit I think I need to exercise already like how I used to back in Australia T_T I looked f*cking fat in all my photos taken recently!!! If this goes on, I might end up sharing the same weight as my eldest brother WTF! By then, I'll get back my old nickname 'fei mui' (fat girl) from relatives. No no no. Upgraded to 'fei po' (fat lady) already because I'm old now!!! FML FML FML FML!!!

No comments: