Friday, September 18, 2009

You may not like me because I'm not good looking...


...is something that I hear often from guys. It's funny because I have no idea why I always give people an impression that I only like good looking guys. I've never said that before! In fact, guys that I liked by far are all not good looking - just average.

I wasn't impressed with handsome guys. I find them very full of themselves. Or perhaps, I don't think I'm good enough to be on par with them. I'm usually attracted to their personalities rather than looks, which is why the thing called 'love at first sight' didn't quite works on me.


What's important to me in finding my Prince is the chemistry we share, great personality (humble, gentleman, patient, humorous) and respects. But all these have to happen at the right time. Or maybe, just maybe, I spent too much time worrying about too many things instead of letting my feelings do the talking.

I don't want a Mr Perfect. People who are too perfect are boring. I just want an average guy who loves me more than I love him. A guy who is full of surprises. An ambitious man.


You asked what do I look for in a guy. You're willing to change for my sake. You're willing to sacrifice things that are important to you just for me. But frankly speaking, I have no idea what I want. I always go with the flow.


For us, I would say...






The timing isn't quite right. Sorry.