Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Differences between different groups of people

Hahahaha I have been laughing at an entry that I wrote 2 years ago! Of which will you pick? You got to read this to know what I'm talking about!



I realised there are a few differences between my university and secondary school friends when you ask them out for an outing or yamcha session. This is what I observed from a few of my friends but it doesn't mean I'm generalizing all my friends are like that.


Jaclyn: Hey let's go yamcha!
Uni friend: How many people going?
Jaclyn: 3 including myself
Uni friend: Okay let's go..

Jaclyn: Hey let's go yamcha!
Sec friend: How many people going?
Jaclyn: 3 including myself
Sec friend: So few ppl! Don't want...


~*~*~*~


Jaclyn: Let's go for dinner!
Uni friend: Okay. How many people confirmed btw?
Jaclyn: 8-10
Uni friend: Wah so many people!

Jaclyn: Let's go for dinner!
Sec friend: Okay. How many people confirmed btw?
Jaclyn: 8-10
Sec friend: So few people one! Call more lah!


~*~*~*~


Jaclyn: Yamcha!
Uni friend: Who's going?
Jaclyn: Me, you and him
Uni friend: Okay let's go

Jaclyn: Yamcha!
Sec friend: Who's going?
Jaclyn: Me, you and him
Sec friend: Sorry not free/lazy...


~*~*~*~


Jaclyn: Let's go out
Uni friends: Who's going?
Jaclyn: A, B, C, D, E, F and G
Uni friends: Okay. I'll be joining.

Jaclyn: Let's go out
Sec friend: Who's going?
Jaclyn: A, B, C, D, E, F and G
Sec friend: H is not going? Then I don't want to go. I'll go if H goes...





Interesting isn't it? Now you can see why some people can be SO selective and difficult to please. Who said being an organizer/host if easy?

I'm running out of things to blog already lately T_T Unless you all are interested to know that I'm having flu, cough and headache. Don't worry. I'm not having swine flu otherwise I'll be tweeting/blogging from hospital already wtf choi to the maximum!!!

Please drink lots of water and have sufficient sleep. Don't end up like me. Shit I'm beginning to sounds more and more like a mother already since most of my friends in Australia call me a MAMA because I'm motherly (and not old mind you).

No comments: