Wednesday, September 09, 2009

If you haven't been noticing, I've added a column at my sidebar titled 'Notice Board' a couple of days ago. Therefore, do check that column out for outing updates IF you've forgotten about the details :)


~*~*~*~


I realised that many of my friends like to associate/link me with certain friends - as if we are very close buddies. Here, I would like to clarify that I am a separate entity. I do not wish to be associated/linked with any people at all. If you realise, I don't claim myself to have best friend(s). As I learned the hard way from this 'supposedly' best friend of mine that things, people, situation and friendship do change after time. Therefore, I will only claim my close friends that I hang out often with as good friends.


At times, I can feel the chills down my spine when I have people assuming that certain friends (whom I'm not close at all!) are my buddies. Come on, everyone ranked the same to me so please, don't think that I'll only stick to certain people. In fact, I do mingle with anyone regardless of who they are.

Come to think of it, I should thank this person for making me who I am today. I learned it the hard way from you and although it's pretty wasted that our many years of friendship is down the drain but I'm happier now. Like I said, I've tried to salvage our friendship again and again but you, being who you are, only sit back and relax - leaving me to do all the job.


Seems like I've been repeating this forever but it takes 2 hands to clap.


~*~*~*~


Will be dressing up for tonight's dinner :D If I have the mood, I might make up otherwise I may come without. Can't wait to see everyone!

No comments: