Friday, September 18, 2009

Great Bargain Shop

Alright. As much as I wanted to tell why I was so tired yesterday, but I couldn't. Not until next week because it's not quite right to say anything about it now.

But I went to KL yesterday. And it was soooo hot :( I have to walk to the Kelana lrt station from my house, took Putra lrt to KL Sentral before switching over to KL Monorail. Walked so much yesterday simply because I can't drive to KL because I don't know KL road that well.


No, in fact, I don't know KL road at all wtf.

I never drove to KL before. Seriously. It's either I was being driven or I took trains over hahahaha I'm so ashamed of myself because I'm already 22 wtf.


Going to KL at 2pm was quite an eye-opening experience because there were so many working adults all over the place - as if they don't have to work =.= There were many youngsters as well in school uniforms and I laughed in my heart that "thank goodness I no longer need to wear those hideous pinafore anymore", although I miss wearing baju kurung very much.

At the same time, I feel sad to see those teenagers because I'm no longer in that category T_T Aih, age is such a sad issue.

While I was walking alone in KL, there were 2 Ukrainians women approached me for direction to the Orchid Garden. As much as I wanted to help but sadly, I really buta KL road -_- So I advised them to ask the staff in KL Sentral (information counter staff) instead. I realised that each time I'm in KL, I always have tourists asking me for direction (Australians, Ukrainians, Hong Kies. etc). Do I look very trustworthy and informative or I do look like a person who understands English?


After I was done with my work in KL, I took the same trains back to Kelana. Seriously, it took me 1 hour and 15mins to KL and another 1 hour and 15mins back to Kelana! It took me 2 hours and 30mins in total wtf!!!! Have to walk here and there some more. Since I walked so much yesterday, I dreaded to walk home and since my dad said he's on the way home from Sunway UC, I decided to wait for him to pick me up from Kelana lrt instead.


While waiting, I realised that there's this huge mart (beside 7-11, painted in red) newly opened so I went in for a walk to kill time. This mart is huge but rather empty because it's new, many things are still unpack yet but somehow, somehow it reminds me of Reject Shop/Crazy Clark's in Brisbane. Dammit I'm missing Australia again wtf.

They sell a wide variety of stuff - more than Reject Shop and Crazy Clark's except for food. They do not sell food but all their other things are so cheap!!!! I saw the same bowl that Xu and Suann bought from Crazy Clark's (the pink and green bowl at home) at $5 (if I'm not mistaken) but this shop sells the EXACT same bowl for RM2.50!!!!!!!

Malaysia Boleh!




Photobucket
Spiderman mini fan.

I don't know why but it seems like Spiderman is doing blowjob wtf. Sorry I don't mean to be dirty minded but it really seems like it to me.


Photobucket
They even sell wheelchair and mahjong tables wtf. And many poker and mahjong sets too.

Photobucket
So colourful :D


I believe I'll frequent to that place whenever I need anything because the things are so cheap! How I wish they'd sell some junk/canned food so that I don't have to go all the way to Giant Mall anymore.

Please sell junk food like preserved guava because I purposely dropped by at Sg Wang on the way back yesterday just to buy a large packet of preserved guava at Watsons for RM10.90. I bet the price will be cheaper if they do sell junk food there - just like the Reject Shop ^^


Best if they'd give discount card to Taman Mayang residents hahaha.

Off to paint my nails! Have a wonderful day ahead ;)

~*~*~*~

Happy 22nd Birthday to Yung Hui :)

No comments: