Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sigh.

I don't know whether I should cut my fringe or not as it's super long now. That's why you often see me pinning up my fringe in most of the photos taken now.


I really wonder if I should keep my fringe long....


...like how I used to in Australia last year...

...and then pin it up...






...like this or I should just....




...get it chopped off like how I did early this year :|


But definitely won't cut my hair till that short at the moment so let's just focus on the fringe now.

With fringe I look younger (I guess so!) while with longer fringe I look more mature - which suits my age more since I'm a year older now wtf. No wonder people said that girls cared too much about all this kind of trivial stuff :p I don't care! I'll just bother my friends in msn for more opinions!


Hohoho.... pity you people!

No comments: