Here's my last entry on my final week in Australia with family before coming back to Malaysia :( YA I STILL PREFER AUS OVER MSIA!!!
For easy reading, I'm going to write in bullet point on the places I brought my mum and brother to. Hope I didn't miss out anything because I threw away the itinerary that I planned out for them. I'm not going to mention where I brought them to eat because I can't recall all the places by now :p
- Met up with mum and bro in Gold Coast because dad got us a free apartment for 1 week. FOC! That apartment was awesome (got jacuzzi wtf) but not going to post up the photos in order to save space.
- Brought them to Surfers Paradise and a walk around GC.
- Went for whale watching :D $85 for adult. That huge baby blue bag was my clothes T_T I brought that along for the whale watching because I don't have time to drop by the hotel as I came straight from Brisbane.
(Saw Sam and Yan in the bus. They were heading to Dreamworld. Saw the basketball girls too at the Nando's bus stop - heading to the Harbour Town. Met YHui and her mum in the bus as well. We practically travelled together in the train hahahaha)
- Behind is our boat for the day.
My brother looked like a pimp daddy, no?
- Saw whales, dolphins and flying fishes. Well worth the money paid ;)
- Beautiful sunset :) I'm an awesome photographer wtf.
- Brought mum and bro to Harbour Town for shopping!!!!!!! Omg I've never shopped that much in Australia before! So happy until can die. After Harbour Town, headed back to the main st in GC for more shopping.
- Went to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary - the world's first and largest koala sanctuary.
"Ohaiyo! I'm your tour guide for today"
- Kept becoming tour guide for so many trips until scared.
- See so many koalas until sien.
- Wore my brand new shoes that I heart to death. Bro bought me the shoes above and also a Nike shirt as my graduation presents :D I believed both items cost him a tooth hahahaha
"Hi. I'm not an ostrich, you moron"
- Went in to this place where kangaroos and that bird above (I forgot the name already :p) run around freely.
"Hey you human. Feed me!"
- Since they are everywhere, their shits are everywhere too! And I wore my brand new shoes. FML.
- Super cute joey (baby kangaroo) in the mama's pouch ^^
"Nobody is prettier than me. I'm pretty and snobbish. Hmph."
"Nobody is uglier than me. Ha-ha-ha"
- Perentie - the largest lizard in Australia. Pronounced as puh-ren-tee :)
- Super cuteeeeee koala plushies!
- Brought mum and bro back to the city for a walk and more shopping.
- Bro in front of the casino hahahaha
-Drove to Sunnybank for good dinner and dessert. Then up to the Mt Coot-tha for night scenery. I refused to go up to the gazebo above because the korean bastard who banged our car during my trip to Byron Bay was there with his friends. FML. Brisbane is too freaking small!!!
- Bro took this candid shot of me waiting below for them wtf.
- Drove to Sunshine Coast just for this strawberry farm :) Been there before with friends last year so I'm pretty familiar with the place around.
- Wore my new jersey (kids size lol) that I bought on the day before from the city.
- Mutated strawberries! The sizes here make the strawberries in Cameron look like peanuts. Not to mention that they are super sweet too!
- Sorry. My bro is always like that -_____-''''
- There are sooooo many kids around! Loves~
- Can you see the baby girl in baby blue on the left? Super cute and fat omg!
- But nobody beats this one in term of cuteness!!! Look at the way she stared at me!
- Poked her pinkish cheek :p
- I spent a long time there disturbing her hahahaha. She's just too hard to resist!
- She grabbed my hand! Omg omg omggggggggg
"The sun is too strong. Me no likey..."
- SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!!!
"Ahhhh... there's another cute one!"
- Went to disturb him :p I was just trying to give him a push from the back.
The best thing about parents in Australia is that they don't mind and let you play with their children without standing there to watch you. Isn't it awesome???
- Super nice strawberry ice-cream. Best I've had so far. A must try.
- Statue of fat liberty.
- Everyone's in black except for me.
- Dinner at my fav Madthongsan :D Bro and mum love it a lot!!!
- Walked around the city and Southbank.
- Didn't go for this Brisbane wheel. Just passing by.
- Brought them for a walk at this Southbank market.
- Had this lousy churros :( Don't buy!!!! The one in Movieworld is so much better.
-Brought them to Chinatown on the last day for a walk and lunch.
- Rented car on our last day. Left Brisbane early because brother and mum wanted to go to GC again.
- Dropped by at Max Brenner Chocolate Bar for high tea :D The place is quite easy to find - located near to the Sea World.
It's really, really good! I LOVE IT! A must order.
American Marshmellow Chocolate
By far I would say that the Marshmellow choc at Pancake Manors is the best but I think this is pretty good as well :) Not too sweet - just nice.
I quite like the coconut taste in the chocolate HOWEVER, it's wayyyyyyyyyy too sweet!!! I (and my mum as well) can't even take a 3rd sip from it so I switched with my brother because he said he's alright with the sweetness.
By the way, do you have any idea how you are suppose to hold the hugmug above?
Like this! I heard that it's designed in such a way so that people can hug it to drink to keep their hands warm during winter. How true it is I don't know :p
Ignore my messy hair and lack of sleep face above. I was deprived of sleeps for 1 whole week at that time and I guess most of my friends know why as I used to ramble about it before. And somehow from the photo above, I looked like a beggar begging for money T_T
Max's White Chocolate Chai
With that name given, I believe this should be Max's signature drink? Ever wonder how you filter the stuff inside to get the drink? Let me teach you so that you don't look so jakun when you order this next time at Max Brenner :)
Tadaa~! That's how you do it :D The moment you put it on top of the glass, it'll automatically flow from the bottom! Cool isn't it?
As for the taste wise, it's fragrant but the cinnamon taste is too strong for my liking :( So if you are not a cinnamon fan, I suggest that you "tax" a sip or 2 from your friend instead :p
Here are what we ordered on that day. Wanted to order more but worried that we couldn't finish them.
I can't remember how much each of them costs but it's really reasonable :) The drinks are cheap while the food is priced slightly higher but overall it's pretty reasonable for a cup of good chocolate ;)
So that concludes my last trip and places that I visited in Australia. So I guess from now on my entries will be all about Malaysia once again T_T
Ohya, before I forget, thanks to all who came for the yamcha on the night before I left Australia! Despite being super last minute, you all came nonetheless! Thanks for being there you all are the sweetest ^^ Loveeeee you all heaps!
p/s - If any of you need the addresses to the places that I went to in Australia, may ask from me. Imma still keeping them :)