Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I'll be on a date today (Thurs) :p


Not going to reveal too much info but well, perhaps I'll just go for a lunch date because I have yamcha with my darling HELPians at night ^^ I miss Li Lee soooooooooo much!!!!



I really like my life now. The life without commitment. I guess I'm pretty sick of those kiasu people who are constantly fighting for a 6 or 7 in studies all these while. You all seriously cannot imagine how competitive those people around me are!

Especially those who are so kiasu but pretended that they did not work hard for their results and are determined to work even harder than before. Don't you just loathe people like this? :\ What are you trying to prove?


Those who did so well in your studies, please inform when you're a millionaire 'kay? I'll call you Godmother/father.