Sunday, July 12, 2009

This is how my holidays look like

I have a lot of photos taken lately but I'm just too lazy to blog.


Reason?


I'm doing my fair bit of readings at night so I skipped blogging without me realising it. On top of that, my internet is over quota so the connection is as slow as Malaysia's streamyx. How to upload photos and blog you tell me? :|


But fret not! I stayed up until off peak hour yesterday night and the first thing I did was upload the photos while skyping with mum. So people, manyyyyy photos ahead!


Photobucket
Hooked on Six Thinking Hats book lately.


Not exactly very interesting like novels with storyline but I like books like this. So imagine a night reading a good book, accompanied with a bottle of good beer (sorry, wine is not my thing!). Awesome!!!!


Damn I'm beginning to sound like an old lady :(


I'm compiling all the photos taken by far into 1 entry so that I can continue with my readings before returning it to my friend :p

Photobucket
Andy and Buford.

First time making an appearance in Contagious Laughter for Buford! A round of applause please, people! Don't you think that both of them looked alike???

Photobucket
Terence showing off his new hair cut! Lol.

Photobucket
Xu, a girl who shares a lot of similarities with me!

Photobucket
Wonderfulllllll Chinese food omg!!! The steamed salty chicken was surprisingly pretty good! But I love the beancurd vege the most~!

Photobucket
Guys all love to ruin my photo(s) whenever I'm trying to be artistic T_T
It started with this joker.

Photobucket
Terence, Buford, Andy.

Photobucket
Silly boy.

Photobucket
Mama with kids wtf.

Photobucket
Stop wasting money in playing pool guysss...


Photobucket
The following day, the guys came over for steamboat dinner :)

This time around, Xu and I didn't prepare much food because it was just the 5 of us as compared to last time. But we still didn't manage to finish off everything!



Photobucket
Terence was trying to capture the moment of Buford getting trapped in the toilet. Too bad he didn't and Terence seems to be disappointed -_-

My room is so pinkish in the photo, no? :D


The moment Terence entered my room, he exclaimed "Wah... your room is SO reddish! You got so many red things!!"

Haha! Yes! Yes! Most of the stuff in my room are either red or pink and I'm lovin' it!!!

Photobucket
Both of them ate soooo much that night until they can't stuff anything into their mouth anymore. Good! Eat more because it helps us to clear the food :p

Photobucket
Buford making a special appearance again.


Photobucket
Tired from grocery shopping. I wanted to sleep so badly that time!

Photobucket
Out for dinner at Miss India and these 2 kids were amazed with the size of their Maryland chicken.

Photobucket
Look how huge it is!

I had it a couple of times and I always feel tired after eating it because it was sooo biggggg!


Went to the city and there's a market!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Strawberries are in season now ^^

Photobucket
Packed with people~!

Photobucket
YHui dressed so prettily that day.

Photobucket
I looked so short here T_T

My top is suppose to be a bit sheer where you can see my tube top inside :( Guess it doesn't show in photo.

Photobucket
Xu who went around looking for a part time job. FINALLY! Finally she's dressing like it's winter now!

Photobucket
City. The place where I'll miss in a couple of weeks' time T________T

I really hate it when I have to leave after adjusting myself to a place and knowing that I might not have the chance to return or things won't be the same anymore. It reminds me of how I left my primary school friends (I miss those guys!!! They sayang me so much!) in Seremban and I've lost contacts with everyone of them except for my childhood friends aka my neighbours.

Photobucket
Weirdest herbal jelly ever! Watery herbal jelly with peanuts, pearls, etc.

But good for winter because it's hot ;)

Photobucket
Spot Xu!!!!!!


Can you see her? Can you???? :p

Photobucket
Me posing alone. I repeat, alone! No need to spot Xu. If you could, that's damn freaky!!!

Photobucket
I like to lie on people's shoulder. But too bad most of the my girlfriends' shoulder's too low :(

Dah lah I'm not tall. But still taller than most of my darlings wtf.

Photobucket
We were wasting time at Southbank while waiting for Andy to come and join us for dinner at Westend.

Dinner wasn't that great. So no photos were taken.

Photobucket
Went to Cafe Mandial (opposite Borders) for dinner with Simone who came from Perth!

Photobucket
Sharon and Ying. Ying is from Perth as well but currently studying in UQ and she stayed opposite my apartment! Lol.


Photobucket
Me and Simone, my primary school mate.

Gosh I swear I wanted to ffk them so badly because I was feeling so tired that night. Moreover I ran to the bus stop because I was late (I ran back home cuz I forgot my hp again), missed the bus, ran to the citycat and thankfully, was on time.

That explains why I looked so tired and haggard above :(

Photobucket
Good but expensive dinner.

Now I know that going out with them, I must dress up.

They always dress up while I'll be the only one under dressed -______- Compare my dressing with them back in April! I mentioned that night on how under-dressed I was and Sharon said "Well, you always dress that way what! You always don't dress up!"


T_____________________________T

How to dress up when it's winter? It's soooo turfing cold! Alright, the next time I shall dress up in order to prove them wrong! Lol!!!


Photobucket
Simone suggested that we shall meet up again after 10 years and see how much all of us have changed =.=''''


Photobucket
Went to the Westend market yesterday morning with housemates!

Photobucket
So long didn't see Su-ann's face after she left for her church camp last week.

Photobucket
I see and hang out with Xu everyday instead.

Hey! Make sure you miss me after I left okay? Remisnisce all the times we had when we both hung out together.


Photobucket
Love this photo! Love all the photos taken outdoor ^^


Photobucket
Something that you can't experience in Malaysia.

Photobucket
Me with the beautiful sky :D

Photobucket
Your cute waitress.

Photobucket
I forgot what this is called already but dammit, it's darn good!!!!!!!!!!


You people must try it the next time you go to the market! If you want to know the name, let me know. I'll ask Xu for you :)


After this long entry, I'm mentally exhausted so I'm off to take a power nap instead of reading book. I woke up early this morning to do my laundry! I'm such a good housewife wtf.


p/s - Didn't manage to fall asleep :( Damn.

No comments: