Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Klub Kandy Finale

Wtf I can't believe this is my last Klub Kandy event in Australia T______________T


Sorry for such opening but I'm too sad till I have to use those words to describe how I feel at the moment. I swear I'll definitely miss clubbing in Australiaaaaaaaa T_T

I don't want to leave Australia!!! Someone help me to get a job here! Or better still - a PR!!!!! T_T I believe in weeks to come, you'll be seeing many crying emoticons here T_____T


ANYHOW, after my outing in the afternoon, I headed home and hoping to take a power nap but couldn't (super alert don't know why) so I ended up watching 1 Night 2 Days. I was, again, lack of sleep despite I'm on holidays now wtf.


I'm pleased to say that I actually did the make up for my housemates and glad that they love it! And man, both of them were so shocked the moment they saw their lashes!!! Told ya! I'm a pro in applying mascara okay~ :p


Photobucket
Suann, Xu and Daniel.


We left our house at 8pm sharp because we wanted to catch the 8.07pm bus but halfway to the bus stop, Suann realised that she didn't bring her student ID. So she went back to take it, we missed the bus and ended up walking to Toowong.


How come I always have to walk to Toowong whenever I club with Xu?????
T____T

Photobucket
Look at our make up before it was all smudged and face turns oily.

By the way, that wasn't my jacket! I intended to wear my usual Billabong jacket but Xu felt that it doesn't match my dress so she was sooooooo kind to lend me this jacket of hers! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!!! You are soooooo kind and generous T_T

Photobucket
I love her jacket! Guess I need to buy a slightly more formal jacket now. This is the last photo of my nice frinch because after our dinner/supper, my frinch was soooo messy/curly that I decided to pin them up instead.

Photobucket
Dinner at Cybercity after getting our stamp at Family club* to avoid the ridiculously long queue at 11pm - the usual clubbing time.

Photobucket
The 4 of us headed straight in after dinner at 11+ while the rest were queing outside, so we spent some time camwhoring in the toilet wtf.

Funnily, I wore the lowest heels but I still look so tall in the photo -_- I LOOKED LIKE A GIANT! RoAr!!!


Finally the guys all came in and let's get the party started!!! More photos and less typing now :)

Photobucket
Sim, Sam, Me.

Photobucket
Jordan, Sim, Ah Liew, Timmy.

Photobucket
Daniel, Suann, Xu and Wei Yin (if I spelt her name correctly)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Timmy is forever ready for the camera! Amazingly, he always managed to spot the camera(s) pointing at him! Hahahaha...

Photobucket
Sam, Andy, Michael and Daniel.

Andy came late.


Photobucket

No idea why but from here onwards, all my photos looked damn ugly =.=''' Mama.... I'm no longer photogenic wtf.

Photobucket
First time clubbing - Suann.

Photobucket
Sim and I.

Looking at this photo and then refer back to the one we took together last year, I'm 100% certain that I've put on weights. FML. T__________T


Photobucket
Hahahaha... Damn gay!


Photobucket
Winnie, Suann, Xu, Sook Mun, Felicia, Me.

Photobucket
Sam, Phan, Phan, Timmy, Andy.

No typo error above. We, indeed, have 2 Phans in the house! ^^

Photobucket
Me with Phan. Same height. Lol.


Finally, a full body pic of myself. Yes, I recycled the dress that I wore for KK last year. Come to think of it, I wore this dress for my first time to KK and also my last time wtf.


Photobucket
Me with Sam. Imma taller. Haha.

I have a stalker behind!!!! Omg omg omg!!!

Photobucket
Sam and Gary. Not Gary Chao Ge. (sorry for the lameness)

Photobucket
Me with the guys.

Photobucket
Like this photo of Sook Mun. She looked soooooo cute here ^^


Photobucket
Me with stalker haha (gosh I hope he's not reading this :p)

Okay I must give him credit as well because he offered to protect me that night just because I'm a girl (I damn long didn't meet such gentleman like him already lol!) and I wore like a Cinderalla wtf. My white dress = Cinderella dress. So throughout the night he kept teasing me to go home by 12am -_-


But anyhow, thanks for the being a gentleman. And accompanying me to find Xu when she got lost earlier hahahaha.... I told him that I don't need people to accompany but he insisted that it's dangerous to go alone -______-

Photobucket
Bacardi 151!!!!!!!!!

This is a MUST drink in KK~!

Photobucket
The drinkers. Sorry I don't know the name of the 2 fellas on the right although we danced together at the Trance floor.

Photobucket
8 shots of Bacardi for us! Plus Gary who's holding the camera of course.

Photobucket
Cheers~!

Sorry Andy for blocking your face T___T I really didn't know that I blocked your face!

Photobucket
It burns our throat each time we drink that. Ohhh nasty~

Photobucket
True definition of hidung tinggi wtf.

Finally, after 76517561531 hours, our forever cute Miss Jay Yi arrived with Ron.

And all of us we down to the lowest floor** for Trance music and we has such a great time dancing and laughing together!!! I seriously think that that night was my best clubbing night in Australia ever!!!!!


Never did I imagine that dancing with these people could be so much fun! And I must say that Gary and Michael Phan did a good job at protecting us girls while Sam is great at entertaining us with his quirky dances. That reminds me of his funny act during our Leadership camp in HELP!


While dancing, I actually bumped into a person that I never imagine that I'll see him again. Like, I didn't get to see him throughout this sem, so I thought he has left Aus already. We stared at each other and I bet he's shocked to see me as well wtf. Well, seeing him again brings back a lot of memories from last year like how I always bumped into him in uni but the fact is, we don't even know each other! Oh well, memories will always be memories :)


Photobucket
Jeremy and I. Kinda didn't expect to see Jeremy there because he doesn't seems like the clubbing type :p

Photobucket
My Round 2 - Jaggerbomb.

I think that RedBull is suppose to be mine. Kanasai it was gone after a couple of minutes! Who drank it without asking?????

Photobucket
Housemates love.

Photobucket
Housemates love with sugardaddy.

Photobucket



Here're how we pretend to be high...

Photobucket
Lol!!! Gayness to the maximum.

Photobucket
Sex sells :p

Photobucket
Sex sells.... -_____- Looks more like he got humped from behind....

Photobucket
Sex sells. And craziness as well. (It rhymes!!!)




Photobucket
Me with Jordan and Sim acting cool.

Photobucket
Round 3.

I stopped at my 3rd drink because I'm too poor to drink till I get drunk. Seriously if I were to drink till I'm drunk, I think I have to withdraw all my money from my bank account wtf.

Photobucket
Xu is good at blocking the flash light. Lol.

Photobucket
Better!

Can you see the turquoise little bag that I'm holding above? Thanks a million to YHui for offering to lend it to me!!!! I felt soooo at ease to dance with a small bag rather than a big one. Arigato gozaimasu!!!! ^^


Photobucket
Loves.

Photobucket
Act cute pula!

Photobucket
Very misleading photo. I hope his gf won't slap me =___=''''

Gary said that he looked very dark in the photo above. Gary... not that you are dark. Just that I'm too fair :p

Photobucket
People come to party, he comes to sleep -_-

Photobucket
With darling Sharon!!!!

If you did notice, we both wore the same contact lenses :p I intro-ed Korean lens to her and she loved it!

Photobucket
Ohhhhh sexayyy~~

Photobucket
I don't want to pose but Xu forced me T_T

Photobucket
With Blackie.

Photobucket
Wah Ron... you looked very "manly" above. A man who offers his broad shoulder to a girl ^^

Jay wasn't not drunk btw. She was tired and sleepy.

Photobucket
Gary and I decided to disturb them :p


So we went back at around 4am and reached home around 4+. I washed the plates in the kitchen, bathed, online and blow my hair before going to bed at 5something, close to 6am.



As for my thoughts for this last KK event of mine in Australia, I must say that I really did enjoyed it very much and I had so much fun thanks to all the right people that I'm mixing with. First time clubbing with Suann and I hope she did enjoy that night. First time seeing Jay Yi dance as well and damn, she's good. Sam is as hilarious as ever. Can't believe that Daniel loves Trance so much. Sharon is cute as ever but too bad I didn't get to see Reena and I miss her heaps!!!


Alright. I shall not write so long otherwise it may sounds like I'm penning down my last words wtf. So yea, overall I enjoyed myself a lot yesterday though my purse is bleeding profusely now T_T

Hope to have more great outings/events soon!

(Suddenly it reminds me of the nerdy guy who's trying to dance with me at the Hip Hop floor wtf! Thank goodness Suann didn't tell me on the spot but I believed she already had a good laugh at that time T_T)


* Family is the name of the club. Klub Kandy is the name of the event
** Family club has 3 levels. Level 1 for Trance, level 2 for drinking and 3 for Hip Hop music.

No comments: