Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I.am.back.to.the.place.where.I.belong.



If you ask me, I have no idea whether to be happy or not. As everyone knows, I really dread coming back to Malaysia but I guess it takes some time for me to accept this fact. I have a lot to blog about! Like, damn many stuff to write and photos to post up but with our awesome Streamyx speed, I don't know how long it's going to take.


How's life since I'm back?

I got food poisoning today. FML.

That explains why I'm at home today and blogging T_______T I totally pray that I'll feel better tomorrow so that I can go out with friends!!! *Sigh*

On another note, I might get a job to work for PC Fair! But I wonder if I should really work since I just came back and like what my brother said, I'm a computer illiterate :( They don't need a flyer girl so....

*sigh*



I guess I better go back to edit the photos. Update real soon :D

No comments: