Monday, July 06, 2009

Chermside Shopping

Hahaha very lazy to do anything lately including typing :p



Since I've been going out everyday to chill, I kinda lost track on what to blog next -_- Anyhow, Xu and I got invited to Chermside for shopping on last Friday!

Photobucket
Jee Meei, Boon Kee, Yen, Yen a.k.a Xu.

Double Yen! And I'm Yian. Shall I make it a triple?

Photobucket

Met the rest at city and had sushi as lunch before taking a bus over to Chermside - the biggest mall in Brisbane.

Photobucket
Blacky with Yen.

Photobucket
Jon and Ron.

Photobucket
Phan, Sam, Ron.

Photobucket
Jon busy playing with Iphone game.


Walked around the mall before settled at Grill'd for lunch before this dude below didn't join us for sushi earlier.

Photobucket
Pre-testing whether the huge burger can fit into his mouth or not.

Photobucket
Experiment successful.

Sam looked pretty shocked hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cute!!!!

Photobucket
Wtf with Ron's expression??? LOL.

Photobucket

Xu and I both wore shorts on that day. Despite it's winter, we both were crazy enough to brave ourselves to wear shorts wtf. And I totally regret on that day because it was superrrrr windy and I almost froze to death T_T

Photobucket
Cute wallpaper ^^

Photobucket
Love it.


Photobucket
Simon says...


Xu and I shared a "Simon says" because we were still full from our lunch earlier. Pretty good actually. If I must rate, I prefer Beastie Burgers over this because I felt that the meat is a bit too dry and cold.


Photobucket
Sibeh windy until my hair kept covering my face wtf.

Photobucket
Thorn among the roses! Lol.


I always find Boon Kee and Jee Meei cute I don't know why. Maybe because people kept calling me "mama" here so eventually people who are younger than me, I find them cute wtf T____T Die lor. I feel so old now!!!

Padahal I'm only a year older T_T Age is a sensitive issue!!!! (inside joke)

Photobucket
Bought popcorns and bubble tea before going home.



Dammit I'm missing the bubble tea from there already!!! And the popcorn is the best thing you can ever get I swear! Don't buy please make sure you slap yourself until the next day wtf.

Photobucket
I bought a packet of Cashew and Caramel (there are many varieties but I only took pic of 1 section because I'm lazy :p).

Photobucket
It's SUPER nice and addictive I swear with my name omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I kept it in my air-tight cereal container but right now it's only left 1/4 T_______T Really really addictive no joke.

I still remember clearly on that day was freakingggggg windy in city when we came home and the wind was so strong and cold until it might actually blow our Su-ann away if she was there. Pity Xu and I in shorts... *sob*






Went home, changed, rested for a bit before heading over to friend's house for coffee because everyone said that Sam makes really good coffee!


Photobucket
Our *cough* cool and handsome *cough* barista of the day. A round of applause please.

I have to praise him just in case he reads my blog wtf. Later no more coffee from him T_T

Photobucket
He even bought the coffee machine! Which further proves how dedicated he is in making coffee!!!


Photobucket
He made flat white for me! Can you see the pattern there omg damn pro can???


Photobucket
Xu requested for Cappucino~


Damn. As a coffee lover, I think I need to learn how to brew proper coffee already otherwise I feel like a failure T_T If Sam can draw a leaf/flower, I think I need to draw a dragon or phoenix already...

No comments: