Friday, July 03, 2009

3 Monyets

When you think that victory is yours in a race, little did you know that you were actually already disqualified at the starting point.


I don't know how the feelings is like but I just got to know a news today about a friend and I actually felt it for my friend. The feelings of joy and victorious that came tumbled down in such a short period of time. It made me think that happiness is actually very short and fragile. Shouldn't we treasure every moment that we have now?

And I kinda wondered if I should break the news to my friend or I shall just act like I don't know anything like how I always used to. Guess I should choose the latter.



Anyway, on Wednesday I went to uni early in the morning with Xu because she has basketball while I went for jogging on my own. On our way home, I have the sudden crave for coffee so I decided to ask my friends out for a drink at 3 Monkeys.

One of my memorable visit to that place is written over here.


That night was really fun and filled with lots of laughter because of these people! Am glad that I asked them out seriously. I don't give a damn who I'm going out with as long as I'm making full use of my remaining days here T_T Who wanted to ask me out for dinners/outings, don't be shy!!!!!

Photobucket
Gary and Andy.


Gosh. Smsing Gary is really funny! We were both taking our afternoon nap as both of us woke up early that morning and it actually took us more than 5 hours to exchange less than 10 smses wtf. We both replied each other half awake but he was so blur until he mistaken that 3 Monkeys is a bar/pub although I clearly stated in the sms that it's a cafe -_-


So when Sam called me, he was asking me which pub/bar are we going to -___________-'''

Photobucket
Xu, Sugardaddy, Suann.

Photobucket
Stalker, Sam, Gary.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Hahaha. I was being warned not to post this up in FB! Hm... should I? Shouldn't I?

Who ask you to block me from taking photo?


Photobucket
Stoning despite having sufficient afternoon nap.

I was told multiple times by Phan that I should go home and sleep because I looked dead tired in the morning. 3 hours of sleep does scare people in the morning wtf!!!!!


Photobucket
Sorry PSed my hair a bit because I was having sibeh bad hair day on that day T_T
Just did my frinch and nothing else. Plus this is the only photo that I PSed!

Photobucket
Terence looked so scary! Lol. And Andy is forever ready for the camera just like Timmy?

Photobucket
Gary likes to take candid shots of us. I don't look good la Gary.... T______T

That's how bad my frinch was on that day! Curly or not you tell me!


Photobucket
Uncle Sam and Uncle Gary.

Photobucket
YHui! Look! He has the same FCUK shirt as you~! :p

Photobucket
"Do U think I'm cool?"


Photobucket
"Don't la I shy"

=___________=''''




Photobucket
Andy acting cute!



Guess who got interested?









Photobucket
Hahahaha Phan seems like he's going to eat Andy up alive. Sam, on the other hand, looked funny as usual.


Photobucket
Using the alfafa to floss his teeth I think.


Sorry I have to end this entry with Terence's photo because I'm sleepy now as I just had a long day today. I'll blog about it next on what I did today (a pretty short one) but right now I have to have my beauty sleep because I'll be going out again tomorrow!!!


Must enjoy my remaining days here ^^

Ohya, thank you Gary for the treat! Next time on me~!




Night peopleeeeee~

No comments: