Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I chatted with a friend who called from Malaysia few hours ago.


He called to ask me for tips in courting girls and he confessed that he has plan of settling down in another 2-3 years time so, hopefully, this girl could be the one. It scares me. It scares me because I have a couple of friends who told me that they wanted to get married and settle down in another couple of years time.


Wtf!!!! Isn't it a bit too early to get married at the age of 25 or 26???

If my friends, who are of the same age as me, already have plans of settling down, what am I going to do? -__- I don't think I'm willing to get tied down so early in life but I don't look down on what peer pressure can do to me. Lol... The thing that I don't understand is, why would you want to settle down so early??? HELLOOO? Shouldn't you concentrate on your career first?


In the midst of chatting, he suddenly asked, "Why are you still single until now?"

=______________=''''
I didn't answer him and changed topic instead. (Sorry dude. I don't like to answer question like this!)



But you wanna know my answer?

I'm too busy to date wtf.

Last paper tomorrow and then permanent freedom!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments: