Monday, May 25, 2009

My current short-term goals:-

1. Complete this final semester of mine safely!!!!
2. Enjoy the remaining months in Australia as much as I could.
3. Visit to as many places as I could.
4. Eat as much good food as I could in Aus..
5. Spend more time with my friends who will be staying back here.
6. Take more pictures of Australia.
7. SAVE MONEY!!!!
8. SAVE MONEY!!!!
9. SAVE MONEY!!!!


Current favourite songs:-

1. Super Junior - It's You (very catchy I likeee~)
2. Tiffany - I'm Alone (very sad I likeee~ Amazing voice she has)
3. 2PM - Again & Again
4. 2NE1 - Fire
5. Hilary Duff - Someone's Watching Over Me (Old song but I likeee~)
6. Hagen Tan - 爱反复 (OST for The Wedding Game)
7. Love Story Meets Viva La Vida
8. Wilber Pan - 雙人舞
9. Wilber Pan - 自我意識
10. Wilber Pan ft Akon - Be With You (Wilber FTW!)


I'm extremely into Korean songs lately and my favourites are all the Top 10 Korean songs now in the chart! I listen to a wide variety of songs so do intro some songs to me if you think it's nice :) Sharing is caring! Lol!


Sibeh busy. Proper update when I'm less hectic~! :)

No comments: