Monday, May 11, 2009

Awesome Song

*Edited*

It has been such a long time since I love a song that much and never actually grew tired listening to it repeatedly everyday.



This is damn awesome till it'll make you orgasm after watching it! Lol.


It's your loss if you don't listen to it seriously. Thanks to Su-ann for introducing this fabulous song to me! If I'm not mistaken, I think Xu intro-ed it to her. I love the song SO SO SO MUCH! I wanted to download it but I can't unless I pay :( Damn. Otherwise I don't have to watch it from Youtube all the time.


I love instrumental music. If you share the same interest as me, then this Love Story meets Viva La Vida is a MUST to listen to :)





"Never easy to be famous because rumors will never leave you" - Jaclyn, 2009. wtf


I just came across Wilber Pan's new MV! Must support him!!!


Wilber Pan ft Akon - Be With You

The song is so catchy! Love the song and the singers~! How come Malaysia don't have guys as handsome as Wilber???? Sigh.... T___T

No comments: