Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Wah! What a crazy night!

Yesterday my housemates and I went out for dinner in the city since it has been such a long time since we last went out together for dinner (because I'm saving money at the moment).


And also to accompany Suann to release stress because she has just submitted her first ever assignment in UQ yesterday! Lol.

Initially we wanted to go to Madtongsan but it was closed on Monday so we switched our destination to Wah instead. Both places serve fantastic Korean food so we don't mind at all.


Photobucket
It was the first time for both of them to dine at Wah so photo in front of the restaurant's entrance must be taken.


Since it was Monday night, the place wasn't full so we get good service and food was served pretty fast too~! Double the goodness!! I just realised that our dressing yesterday was matchy too.

Photobucket
Suann and Xu have the same white inner tube.

Photobucket
Xu and I wore the same green colour top.

Photobucket
Suann and I both wore jacket - although mine was short sleeve while hers was long.


This is telepathy!!!!!!!!!!
Lol~

Photobucket
The hotpot was awesome.

Photobucket
Suann loves it.


Photobucket
Xu just can't stop eating. Wahahahaha....

I miss Wah's seaweed side dish! I kept eating the seaweed non-stop paiseh.



After a hearty meal, we left the place and on the way out, we saw many mirrors and decided to camwhore!!!



"We should take a serious one first!"

Photobucket
Ok ok. A serious one.



"We should take a cute lala pose"

Photobucket
Wah.... sibeh cute and lala -_____-


"Let's immitate the sexy girl wannabe pose"

Photobucket
Seems like we are far from the word sexy...




"Let's do Nat's pose"

Photobucket
Xu, what happened to you? You looked damn scary wei!!!!!!!!


(I can't explain what is Nat pose here. But if you want to know, ask me in person instead)



Then we stopped by in front of a office to pose. Because we think that the stairs were pretty ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
Suann is a poser!!!!!!!!! Wahahahahaha....

Photobucket
My darlings and I.

Photobucket
Please allow me to explain why I'm posing that way.

I actually just wanted to flatten my top so that I don't look pregnant from sideway but without me knowing it, Suann already snapped the photo without counting from 1 to 3 T_T



So I ended up looking like I'm having stomachache!!!!!! *sobs*
Suann I love you lah!


When I said that we should leave the place to have a walk around the city... they threw tantrum.












Photobucket
They refused to leave. They are SO grounded I swear. You both are SOOO grounded!!! Lol!!!


We passed by the Adultshop (shop that sells sex toys in case you don't know) and the girls posed.

Photobucket
The box in the middle says: Nice or Nasty?

So, who do you think is nice and who is nasty???


We headed over to the Korean grocery shop to purchase my favourite green tea ice cream ($0.95 only. Super cheap!) and went to the Adultshop to pose again -__-

Photobucket
Wah... we looked so wrong. So wrong! (We were sucking on our ice cream)

Notice why the bottom of the photo was dark? Xu's finger covered half of the flash.

Photobucket
Another very wrong looking photo in front of the Adultshop =.='''

I was licking while Suann is still sucking! Wahahahahaha....

Notice why this photo was so dark? This time, Xu's finger covered the flash entirely. Great job Xu.

Photobucket
Xu emo because she don't get to lick or suck her ice cream. But well darling, you get to bite them at least :p


We spent like almost 1 hour walking around the city and to take photos!

Photobucket
She thinks that the door was huge.

Photobucket
They think that this random thing was cool.

Photobucket
They think that Tiffany and Co's door looks like a HUGE BAR OF CHOCOLATE =.=''''


Next, we adjourned to the I-forgot-what monument park.

Photobucket
To be a good photographer, besides considering about the subjects (Xu and Suann), you won't leave out the background. This is a good photo taken by a good photographer - me XD

Photobucket
Suann was too focused on the subjects and left out the background.

Photobucket
Even she retakes for us, the monument is still not captured in whole.

Photobucket
Xu believes that she's a better photographer than Suann. The monument and the subjects were taken beautifully. But what the heck? Where is the flame torch behind Xu????


Conclusion: I'm still the best photographer XD

(I realised that I not only look extra tall in the photos taken with them, but also extra fat lor! I looked like a giant because they are so petite! Damn emo!!!)

Photobucket
Hello Xu! Hello?? Where are you?

Photobucket
Oh there you are! Lol~


My hair is growing very fast! Hehehe... Bagus bagus.

No comments: