Thursday, April 30, 2009

This is not a sanitary ad

Guys, this might be an entry that you might want to avoid reading. Seriously.






I bought my first box of pantyliner in Australia (wtf why am I writing this? Read on and you'll get my point!) and I'm amazed.
























Random photo #17
(I almost forgot about my random photo update :p)

The first thing that I noticed when I used it was the random facts printed on the paper!!! I went like wtf because this is my first time seeing a pantyliner like this! Come on, don't you think that the Australians are sooo freaking interesting and smart?


This is like educating and entertaining the ladies in the toilet before using it.



So right now if you noticed that my common sense and knowledge has increased, you know what my tips are! Lol.




p/s - Don't blame me if you start losing money in gambling after reading this post...

No comments: