Sunday, April 05, 2009

There are too many bastards and bitches in this world

This entry has been taken down because I'm now seeing things at a different point of view.



I have this very wise friend who told me that spectating is bad. So better not get involved. The previous entry was actually directed to 2 groups of people involving 2 different groups of people as well - whether or not you notice it.

If you think I'm writing about you, does that mean that you fit into the childish category? Think again :)


But well, I won't hold grudges. I will forgive but will never forget at the meantime because I totally didn't expect to have such mean friends. I will still be nice to everyone. And I'm not even religious to understand such simple good values.

"Bitterness will make you feel frustrated for no reason. So it's better to love than to hate." - as I quote from my friend.


To those who are involved. Do you understand what I'm trying to say above? We must forgive and not hold grudges against them. After all, our life doesn't just revolve around them. Because deep down inside, we should pity them instead.



Despite them being mean, we should do our part and be nice to them. Because whatever it is, they are still our friends. Though to them our years of friendships are totally worthless. But yea, just do our parts will do :p


Thank you to those who stood by me and gave me words of encouragement! This is what I call true friends. Like you all said, whether they want to be childish or mean, just let them be. What goes around, comes around!!!



On a happier note....

Random photo #14


Took a few crazy photos with my beautiful housemates~!


Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be normal when I'm out with them. Lol. So, you know what to expect in my next entry ;)




I'll be a happier girl. Words can't bring me down. I hope everyone of you who read my blog do learn a bit from this entry.

No comments: