Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Klub Kandy Revisited

Ever since I went to Klub Kandy last year, I'll be lying if I say that I'm not tempted to go again this year.


And so I did.

This time around, we went with a bigger group of friends. According to Esther, there were 45 of us who went that night!!! Isn't it crazy??? But of course, we only gathered before entering the club and then split to our own groups thereafter.


Nonetheless, I was so happy to meet up with all my dearies there. Those I seldom get to see in uni and some who studied in other unis such as Griffith.

Photobucket
L-R: Xu, Yin, Amanda, Lienne and Jaclyn.


For clubbing this time, I did not take that many photos because it wasn't my first time there. Instead, I spent most of my time chatting with my friends, dance and most importantly - drink.

Photobucket
Bacardi 151.

We started off with Bacardi 151 to get the mood going and seriously lor, despite having 70% of alcohol, it's really nothing. Just a little burning to your throat/tongue. Other than that, it doesn't get you high at all -_-

Photobucket
Phan, Keith, Catherine, Sook Mun.

Photobucket
Back row: Refer to above.
Front row: Xu, Jaclyn, May.

Photobucket
Us who ordered Bacardi :)

Photobucket
And then Keith high already.

Photobucket
And Phan hamsap already.



Just kidding XD
But the 2 photos above looked so.... funny isn't it?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After a few glasses of drinks, we headed over to the dance floor to.....

...what else? DANCE LAH!!!

Photobucket
Phan was damn high throughout the night.


It's very interesting to see him behaving that way because it is something that you don't get to see most of the time :p

Photobucket
Xu is one of my housemate. I didn't know that she can really drink!!! She drank even more than me that night and yet she got a little bit tipsy only on the way home. *salutes*



St Lucians all went home together in a cab and they are...

Photobucket
Sook Mun and Catherine.

Photobucket
H.Kee (unsure of her spelling despite knowing how to pronounce) and Esther.

Photobucket
The tipsy Xu and the forever sober Jaclyn. The half body taken is May.

Photobucket
Darling Phoebe and omg-I-forgot-her-name-now friend. I just got to know her that night so please excuse me for being bad with names T_____T




Finally, not to forget our bodyguard only male friend who accompanied us home that night....








Photobucket
Mr Phan.


Seriously we didn't really expect him to protect us simply because he was a little high that night. LOL. Instead, we should be the one to protect him... no?




We ended the night with a group shot with all the ladies~

Photobucket
Time - 3.43am.
Photographer - The tipsy Phan (as expected cuz he was the only guy wtf)



That night was sooooo much fun - with great music, great drinks and not to forget, all the great friends who came that night ^^

I'm looking forward to the next clubbing event :p The next event coming up is the Foam party at Reiji but I'm still considering whether to go or not :( I have too many presentations and assignments on hand to think about party now.



Damn sad I know...


p/s-My 1 and only black dress! LOL. Notice that I don't wear black at all :p Well, I guess it's good for a change at times~

No comments: