Friday, February 20, 2009

I might sound like a small child for saying this but....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I want to buy a Wii!!!!


I WANT A WII!!!

I'm considering of getting one when I go back to Malaysia middle this year.




Since this time I'll be buying this with my own hard earned money, I get to choose the colour that I want!




Of course a pink one duh!!!


Although nowadays I no longer like pink and I'm pretty much into red, I did a little research and found out that...









...the red is totally not what I expected it to be -____-

I love red. And white. Both are my all time fav colours!


But the red above is not my type of red. And white colour may get dirty very easily :(


Since young, any consoles that my dad bought for us, my brothers get to choose the colours that they want. Like, I don't get to choose any one of them! From the Gameboy's first generation to the latest Gameboy, from Playstation to Playstation 3, NDS and PSP, none of them are of my favourite colour!





Now that I'm using my own money, I want to choose what I want. I want to choose the colour that I want. And I'm so not going to use my parent's money. I'm old enough to buy things with my own money :p

This is my best choice in terms of colour.



I hope they'll come out with a nicer red T___T Not possible right? *sigh*


Gosh. Who knows I might change my mind 6 months later. LOL.
There goes my money~

No comments: