Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's already Wednesday and I left barely 2 weeks to work for my current company before going back to Australia.


I REALLY DON'T WISH TO QUIT MY JOB NOW!!!!

I'm really happy with my colleagues. They are so crazy, humorous, cute and friendly! I'm not sure if I could get another bunch of colleagues like them 6 months later :( I swear I'm going to miss them like crazy.


On another note, I don't understand why people just don't believe me when I said that I don't club often -___-''' In fact, NOBODY trusted me when I said that, so please just let me commit suicide now. Seriously I don't club often and would prefer yamcha over clubbing anytime.



But none of my colleagues trusted me. Not even people from other departments trusted me T_____T

Since I failed to clarify myself, I asked them in return as to why they think I club often. Do I really have to wild/bad girl kinda image?

SL: No. Not to say that you have the bad girl kinda look. It's because you are so bubbly and extroverted, we believe you do club a lot.



Omg.


Plus, nobody trusted me when I said I don't have a bf at the moment. Since I failed again in clarifying myself, I asked them the 'why' question again.

S: No I don't believe. I don't believe lah. I just don't believe. It's impossible. Very impossible. You don't lie ahhhh...


Double omg.


Seriously, why bother asking since nobody's going to trust my words? T____T


So I really do give people an impression that I'm a clubber plus already happily attached?


Kanasai that spoils my market value wei!!!!!!

How to get married in future? T_______T

No comments: