Thursday, January 01, 2009

As much as I wanted to stay at home to spend time with my family, I ended up going out with my close friends for dinner and a drink to usher the new year.

I totally didn't regret the decision made because we had such a blast!!!!


IT'S SO FUN/HIGH/ENTERTAINING WITH TONNES OF LAUGHTER ALL THE WAY TILL 2AM!!!

I love hanging out with sporting people, anytime!



I have a few photos taken just now but I'm unsure whether my friends allow me to blog it out or not but after I've asked for their permission, I'll let you all know okay? Hopefully 2009 will be a good year for me because it started out extremely well past 12 just now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!



Damn it can we hang out more often in future? You guys gave me so much laughter and sweet memories lor! Okay I totally didn't expect Li Lee to be that sporting too so thumbs up for my dear ;)

I'm suppose to wake up at 7am for swimming later but judging at the time now, I guess I got to ffk my cousin sister this time :( Sorry darling!!! Thousand apologies!!!!



And before I forget, May Yoong, we had a video taken specially for you! LOLLLLLLL...
Show you next time alright?



I got to go to bed now. So exhausted.


Happy New Year and good night/morning!

No comments: