Saturday, January 17, 2009

2 days ago...


(My colleagues suddenly surrounded me)

All: Hey Jaclyn! Tell us tell us! How old are you actually?

Me: o_O What an odd question to ask. You all guess?

All: Erm... Perhaps 18 or 19?

Me: Wahahahahahaha... Do I look that young? Omg I'm so damn happy!

All: Then how old are you?

Me: Well, I'm already 21.

All: What??? 21? We didn't expect that...

Me: :)

All: .......

Me: .......

All: .......

Me: Why? You all very disappointed that I'm so old is it????
T___T



But later on they found out that I'll be turning 22 this year, they all said that I'm deceiving them. Where got??? I am 21 years old now. In fact, I just turned 21 no longer than half a year (5 months only)and now people are already forcing me to admit myself as 22 year old girl. Life's so unfair.



Anyway, yesterday there are a few male colleagues invited me to go with them to our company's CNY party but seriously, I think I shouldn't be going as I'm not even a permanent staff though I'm really interested to know how a company's party may looks like :(


Blah. So sad.
Sorry to those that I said 'no' to. Thanks for inviting me yea :)



Though my life is good now (at least better than last year's), I'm missing Australia very much! LOL. I can't wait to go back :p I miss all the Korean and Japanese food!!!

No comments: