Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Initially I wanted to show you people the keychains that I bought in Dreamworld in my previous post but since the entry was so long, I decided to post it here instead.

Photobucket

'The Big 6 Thrill Rides' fridge magnet.

Photobucket

'I Survived the Giant Drop' fridge magnet.

This one is a MUST BUY item for myself to tell me that I have again, challenged myself for another free fall ride :)

Photobucket

I don't fancy spongebob but this keychain is sooooo pretty!

Photobucket

'Dreamworld Australia' keychain ^.^


All keychains are for myself to keep. Not for friends sorry because things sold over there are really expensive. I only bought 4 keychains but it already cost me a bomb T_______T





One fine night, May and I joined the guys for a scrumptious dinner at Southbank together with Kai and Sam :)

Photobucket

May and I shared this plate of Seafood Platter for 2 and we both couldn't finish everything! Even with the help from Sim and Andy!!!

The amount of calamaris served was insane. This meal caused me to have terrible sore throat the following day. How nice.

Photobucket

Sim's fish.

Photobucket

Timmy and Phan shared a seafood platter and also a plate of pizza.


Kai and Sam also shared a plate of seafood platter! And they can't finish everything as well. Do imagine how big the platter is.

Photobucket

Chong's bigass plate of steak. Chong asked for medium but he got a well done so he's kinda annoyed. LOL.

I prefer to call you Chong instead of Andy la friend. Hope you don't mind :p




Food is great over there though it's a little pricey. We shall go there again k???


Photobucket

Very big Christmas tree in the city :)

Photobucket

Sam - Sim - Chong - Timmy - Phan - Kai Lit.


Pity May and I don't get to be in the pic T____T


Photobucket

Xmas tree during the day. Look at the sky!

Photobucket

Students singing Christmas carols in the middle of the city.






Photobucket

Yung Hui standing in front of the xmas tree.

Photobucket

Me pretending to be a tourist.


Too bad you can't see the purple dress that I'm wearing! If you think the cream dress that I wore to club is pretty, this is even prettier!!! I got soooo many people complimenting this dress lor! When I bought this, I like it because it's simple and suits my style. Definitely didn't expect all the positive feedbacks from my friends and housemates :)


Sibeh happy.

Definitely will wear it again in future to show you people!

No comments: