Saturday, November 08, 2008

Was it me or what...

...I felt that so many people are falling in love lately!!
Now is the 'Love' season huh? Or students who are away from family and home tend to fall more easily in love?




After finals I believe there'll be many lovey-dovey couples walking down the street with their hands holding tight to each other I swear. I have friends who will be confessing to the person they love right after finals and I believe they all stand a good chance and will succeed, if you get what I mean :)


There'll be a girl confessing too!!! Omg I'm SO proud of her can? Here, I wish you all the best and I'll be praying for you ;)



Lovers out there! Now is the best time to confess to the person you are interested in because who knows, you might succeed right?!?!?! Follow the trend and succumb to peer pressure now! LOL.






Aiseh... I want to see that Zac Efron lookalike in uni again please!!! Super duper charming and handsome can?

No comments: