Friday, November 07, 2008

Tags

I'm so bored and pretty reluctant to study just yet, so I'm going to do tags although nobody actually tag me!!! I'm weird. When people tagged me, I'm quite reluctant to do it but when nobody tags me, I volunteered myself to do the tag(s).



It all depends on the right timing, right? And please, don't purposely tag me for the sake of increasing your hits because you've chosen the wrong blog. Be sincere!!!!


Tag obtained from Crystal's blog.

1. What’s your ambition?

- Have my own business.

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
- Friends.

3. Describe yourself?
- A simple girl who laugh so much until she has tears in her eyes? A girl who believes in socializing and can't live without her friends.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- I have confidence. But not enough.

5. How many babies you want?
- Nil? A football team? Fine!!! I think 3 is just perfect~

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Yesss!!!

7. What is your goal for this year?
- This year is going to end already -____- I shall tell you my new year resolution next year instead.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- Cough. Not really.

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
- [1] Gentleman!!! (Most important of all) [2] Sense of humour because I like to laugh [3] Likes babies as much as I do [4] Filial+honest [5] Loves doggies [6] Taller than me [7] Not stupid [8] Caring [9] Able to accept me the way I am [10] Love me more than I love him

10. What are you really afraid of?
- Heights and anything from the insects family. No bugs!!!

11. What is your bad habits?
- Study or do work last minute

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl who hates you?
- Feel free to hate me. Because I don't give a damn :)

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- Of course I do!!! But people don't cherish my friendship though. All the time.

14. What does LOVE means to you?
- Love means... wanting to be with another person badly? And oh yes, mutual trust.

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
- A LOT! A vacation for example!!!!

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
- 2 panties with a pig and Mashimaro printing that I received from Yee Mei back in Form 3. She bought me a long sleeve jacket and when I opened her present in class, 2 panties suddenly fell off from the jacket and all my classmates laughed. Oh, not to forget the g-string given by my collegemates on my 19th birthday too!

17. Do you feel like you are lacking something in life?
- Yes. But not gonna mention.

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
- Go for shopping, vacation or treat myself to a nice meal.

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
- Found my special someonel, be successful in my career and be even happier than I am now. What a perfect life~

20. What is ur lucky number?
- 11 or 8?



Tag obtained from a random blog.

THE SELF
[01] Name: Wong Wan Yian (Jaclyn) First time revealing my Eng name in my blog!!!
[02] Nickname: Ah Yian, Yian, Cicak (by my brothers wtf), Ah girl (by mum)
[03] Married: No. Be afraid when I said 'yes'. Be very afraid!
[04] Zodiac Sign: Leo
[05] Gender: Female
[06] Age: 21
[07] High School: SMK Taman SEA
[08] College: HELP University College -> University of Queensland (Aus)
[09] Height: 163cm
[10] Weight: ** kg Like I will reveal. LOL.
[11] Do you like yourself: I'm happy being me :) Must always be contented with what is given to you.
[12] Piercings: 5 only
[13] Right or left: Born left. Now right.
[14] Are you a freak : Consult my friends for the answer
[15] Hair: Long permed hair
[16] Skin: Fair but pale. Eh wait! I'm a little darker already now...
[17]Allergic: Seafood esp prawns
[18] What are you doing now: Doing this tag la!!!
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Study for my Monday paper or sleep
[20] What will you do 10 years later: Working my ass off for people

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Parents.
[22] Siblings(included you): 3.
[23] Eldest: My brother
[24] Youngest: My brother
[25] Love/hate your family: Love.

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: Nope. It's hard for me to fall for someone
[27] If yes, who is he/she: -
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: Wilber Pan please
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: No intention in answering this
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): No. Almost did it once but...
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): Erm... Yes *blush*
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: -
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: -
[34] Ever argue with your other half: -
[35] You with your other half since: -
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: Straight duh!!!
[37] Reasons you love your other half: -
[38] You and your other half in which stage: -
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: -
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: -

THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: Lio Yee Mei
[42] Your first enemy: Don't remember
[43] The friend you love the most: A lot
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): No one. It's tiring to hate someone. I have bad memory too btw.
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Damn many
[46] Your most handsome boy friend: No idea. LOL
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Flirty+manja+complain a lot+dependent freak
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Not a gentleman, egoistic, thinks he's the best, always criticise a girl's appearance without looking at himself in the mirror first
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: No
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Nope. I won't fall for guys whom I'm close to!
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Confronts. Ignores
[52] If your friend betray you: Confronts. Ignores
[53] If your friend woo your lover: Confronts (She'll be so dead btw lol)
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Oh no. Tried before and one fella refused to talk to me for months after rejecting him! Others refused to talk to me anymore -_- Be sporting okay? No feelings what can I do???
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Not what I'll do though. But if I really do, I'll confess! Nothing's wrong when a girl makes the first move okay.

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: I think so XD
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: Back in sec school no. Now, YES!!!
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Love - No. Like then there are a few.
[59] Always late to school/college: Yes. Everyday.
[60] Your class: Has the most girls in the whole Form 4 & 5
[61] You love your seniors: Some of them only :) Not love pls. Like.
[62] Senior who you love the most: None
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Good and bad cuz they are all so naughty and cheeky!
[64] Excellent result classmate: I don't care
[65] Laziest classmate: A lot. I'm one of them. LOL

THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: A lot
[67] Stupid people: I don't think there are any stupid ppl in this world actually
[68] Good looking people: Too many to mention
[69] Ugly people: Nobody is ugly seriously. It depends on how you beautify yourself only
[70] Funny people: The boys
[71] Cute people: The girls (including me XD)
[72] Bad people: Those who tempt me all the time!!!
[73] Honest people: The friends from sec school. And a handful of them from uni
[74] Acting people: *coughs* Tonnes of them
[75] You are what kind of people: I can be friendly when I'm in the good mood. Or cool/lansi when I'm not in the mood to talk or have a bad impression of you. Basically my feedbacks are cool before they know me. Big diff after knowing me!

THE PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: Yucks. Both also don't like! If must choose, eyes. Oriental eyes okay! Jangan jealous~
[77] Hugs or kisses: Both also I like! Ok ok. Hugs.
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller pleaseeeee
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Both lah. Fine. Nice arms. Stomach can at least hide
[81] Listener or talker: Both. Depends on the occasion.
[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic ftw!
[83] Good husband or Good Father: Both

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: >30
[85] Numbers of kid(s): 3
[86] Career: Anything interesting that makes me looking forward to it everyday
[87] Salary: Depends on my workload. A stable one of course.
[88] Retirement age: 55?
[89] Properties value: Don't need much. As long as it's sufficient for me to lead a simple & comfortable life during my retirement age.
[90] Wishes: Achieve all my dreams and have a happy family



Alright I'm tired now after completing the tags above because I have to think hard on most of the answers as I don't want to give any unhonest answers here. I'm off to play some games now and then seriously have to start studying already.


Have a wonderful day ahead people ;)

No comments: