Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm so so so busy! It seems like the outings, plannings and spending money are not going to end anytime soon T______T


I have tonnes of photos to blog about such as the clubbing on last Thursday, Gold Coast trip on Sunday and Dreamworld (it's a theme park!) trip yesterday! My life is SO happening now that I'm already spending money like water before earning any during this holidays -___-





I'm going to edit the photos as soon as I could (possibly today if I'm not too tired because I only had 3-4 hours of sleep every nights) because I'll be going out again today! LOL.


Lots of pretty photos and exciting things to share with you people! Come back you must!!!


Before that...





Happy Birthday to my dearest mama!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for not being able to celebrate your **th (age not to be revealed due to sensitive issue XD) birthday this year. I shall make up for it next year ;)

No comments: