Sunday, November 02, 2008

I received my farewell clubbing photos at Poppy before coming to Australia from Teng a couple of days ago (after she procrastinated for more than 3 months, which proves how efficient she is -___-) and I realised that....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I looked freaking ugly and fat in it -_________-



Therefore, I'm NOT GOING TO POST IT UP!!!! Decision is final.


Life has been pretty stressful lately with exams coming up on Wednesday and I'm still in the midst of 'digesting' all the notes and chapters. Besides, my second home is no longer One Utama but UQ library instead.






Life is sad I know.



I can't wait for summer holidays to come because I hope to take this opportunity to explore the place around, gain more experiences that money can't buy, look for a new place to stay and *cough* also to earn some extra pocket money. I really hope everything will go well. Please bless me!


But the sad thing during the holidays is, most of my friends will be going back to Malaysia!!! I don't have that many friends left to spend the holidays, Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day with me!!!!!







Right now, those who will be staying back please write down your name!!!!!!


I want to come and berbonding with you during the holidays.

No comments: