Thursday, November 06, 2008

I Miss List

I miss driving like how I did back in Malaysia...
I miss clubbing with my bunch of crazy friends...
I miss waking up late in the afternoon...
I miss yamchas with my friends late at night...
I miss having my friends calling me to say that they are on their way to my house to fetch me go yamcha and I can't say 'no' for not going...
I miss baking...
I miss shopping with my girls on every weekend...
I miss my second home (One U)...
I miss wearing heels...
I miss watching the latest movies once they are out in the cinema...
I miss BarBQ Plaza...
I miss fish head noodles, asam laksa, satay, curry fish head, crab and roti tisu...
I miss going to pasar malam...
I miss going to the saloon with my girls to get a trim or a complete change of hairstyle whenever we like...
I miss fish spa...
I miss my collection of piggies at home...
I miss my bed, pillow and BOLSTER...
I miss my princess chair...
I miss my friends' faces that I've been seeing for years...
I miss Nintendo DS...
I miss having late night chat over the phone...
I miss disturbing my brother when he's studying by telling him lame jokes...
I miss having late night chat in the car with you...
I miss having my girls to crash over at my place...
I miss kap chai with my friends in shopping malls...
I miss seeing the lala girls that we have a lot back in Malaysia...
I miss hiking in Taman Tun...
I miss MY GRANDMA...
I miss putting on fake lashes...
I miss all the laughter and lame jokes...
I miss reading comics...
I miss attending wedding dinner wtf...
I miss attending events with my friends...
I miss makan trip with my friends...
I miss all the expensive reader's digest books that my dad bought for me to encourage me to read a lot to gain knowledge -_-'''...
I miss all the albums in my room...
I miss working part time for events...
I miss the 'family day' outing on every Sunday...
I miss going to Redbox with my huge file of pinyin lyrics and never fails to make the any waiters laugh whenever they walk in...
I miss Asian babies...
I miss walking around and bumping into old friends whom I didn't see for years...
I miss all the security guards in HELP...
I miss Sri Emas uncle who used to have a crush on C**ng...
I miss going to supermarket with dad and buy things without looking at the price tag...
I miss holding my grandma's hand whenever I bring her out shopping...
I miss going to Yoke Man's house to create a chaos and chatting with her mummy...
I miss sitting on Meng Fai, Ken and Chin Howe's car...


I think I better stop here otherwise the list will get longer and longer. LOL.




Despite the long list of 'I miss' above, I still don't have the intention of wanting to go back to Malaysia yet :p I've always been independent since young (as trained by my parents) so I'm pretty much used to the life here though it's a little mundane and boring I admit. But that doesn't mean that I don't miss you bunch of crazy peopleeeeee in Malaysia okay???


And stop making me jealous by posting all the photos in FB!
T_____T Really sad 1 please.




On additional note, HE said that he wanted to come and visit me in Brisbane next year!!!! He already started to save money for that trip! How? How?? How?????


I need 1 of you girls in Malaysia to advice him to drop the idea because he wouldn't listen to me -______- Better still.... FIND A GIRL FOR HIM!!!!




I know he won't be reading my blog and so does the rest of the guys. Anyhow, my final advice is... move on people.


Don't waste your time anymore. Because I'm not worth it.






p/s - Got a special request entry from Andy that I find it interesting too! Will try to get it done as soon as possible okay? ;)

No comments: