Thursday, November 13, 2008

I can't wait for my exams to over seriously!!!


After that, I'm so gonna pamper myself like a princess I swear. I'm going to do face mask, hair mask, exfoliates my skin, remove blackheads and whiteheads, trim my eyebrow and etcetera. Come to think of it, I never pamper myself ever since I came over to Australia! Now is the time to make up for it!!!



Then, I got to start planning for my 3 months long of holidays by looking for a job, new accommodation and activities to do for 3 months! Besides, I also got to cari kaki to celebrate those special days like xmas, new year, CNY and Valentine's Day with me *wink*


I don't want to have a lonely CNY in Australia lor!!!




Guess all the planning and preparation works can keep me busy for at least 2-3 weeks and thinking of it just got me excited. Anyhow, I still have 1 blardy paper on Saturday and then I'm officially F-R-E-E!!!!!


I want to change my look again! I'm bored of my current image though :(
Maybe I shall think about it during the holidays too to keep myself occupied.


I want to do some readings too! And shopping! And travelling!! And and and....




I shall let you guys know after I've planned everything nicely instead :)



p/s - By the way, I just realised that my blog has that 2 kanasai vertical lines across my page. What the hell was that?????? I'll figure it out after my exam on Saturday. Otherwise I need to seek help from experts already T___T

No comments: