Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Freedom At Last

Sorry for not updating for days already :p



Just in case you don't know, I have a habit of not blogging for a couple of days after exams. Maybe I want to relax and not bother to do any work that requires me to use my brain to think I guess. LOL.




Most importantly for now is....


I SMELL FREEDOM!!!



Photobucket

No more assignments, examinations and journals for more than 3 months!!!! I'm having summer holidays now! How nice is that? Finally I can online to watch dramas and hang out without any guilt.



I had my last paper in Saturday (exam on Sat really sucks seriously!) and immediately, we planned to go out on that day to celebrate~~~


We girls all dolled up for the outing cum Sim's belated birthday dinner.

Photobucket
May Yoong and Yung Hui.


May Yoong got make up okay. Just that she goes for the natural look. Yung Hui on the other hand, uses my green+blue eye shadows for the night.

Photobucket

Sorry man. I have to make up because I only had 4 hours of sleep on the night before. I don't want to look pale in photos. I had smokey eyes by the way ;)


Meng Fai... I know where you are looking at!!!!!! Don't look!

Photobucket

This is an extremely rare chance of you seeing me in black shirt! Well, I don't wear any top which is black in colour only. I just won't. The top above is black+white so it's not too bad. Can accept XD

Photobucket

We are ready to have a great day!

This is a type of dressing that confirm I won't get approval from my dad if I'm in Malaysia. My girlfriends who come to my house often should know why. LOL.

Photobucket

We headed to Fortitude Valley a.k.a Chinatown for a nice Chinese meal to celebrate Sim's belated birthday. He's 22 years old now! Kakaka... Opssss... Did I just reveal his age? :p

Photobucket

That was a very very very satisfying meal because we miss Chinese food so much and usually we order individual meal whenever we eat together. Besides, all of us ordered yin yang tea too!!! Can only find this in Chinatown lor!


(By the way, yin yang is coffee+milk tea)

Photobucket

Andy gives face to pose for my camera but gave a very bei face because he was hungry. Phan don't give a damn at all and just whack the food.

Photobucket

We ordered a total of 6 dishes for the 9 of us namely sweet and sour pork, ma po beancurd, belacan sawi (no idea what is it called in Eng and lazy to use my brain to think also), don't know what chicken, egg and steamed fish. All ordered by the guys because we girls understand that at times, guys should be given the chance to make decisions.

Agree?




Photobucket

We managed to sapu everything in less than 30 minutes time -__- That proves how delicious the meal is and how hungry we are!


Sim footed the bill XD Thank you very much tauke!!!! Next, we headed over to the snooker centre in the city because as usual, the guys wanted to play pool =.='''

Photobucket

Besides loving to play pool, they love the camera too.


Photobucket
And also beer.

We watched the Man U match in the city. Catching a football match must be accompanied by beers, am I right???



Alright. What a lousy reason to give for wanting to drink beer but at the same time, don't want to feel guilty for drinking so much.

Photobucket
Without flash.

Photobucket
With flash.


They love the camera.

Photobucket

Christmas deco. Christmas is such an important celebration in Aus and in fact, shopping malls started to sell xmas deco as early as in September!

Photobucket
So cute!!!

Photobucket

See. Told you that the guys love the camera.

Photobucket

No idea why they chose to squat actually.

Photobucket

My room mate and I.

Photobucket

The guys again.


City that night was really packed with people! Maybe it was the last day of examinations or maybe because it's Saturday night I don't know. After watching the Man U match @ East bar, we wanted to go home already but all buses were full. We ended up waiting till 3+ am before decided to take a cab home instead.


That night I slept at 5+ am and have to force myself to wake up at 8am because I'm going to the church!!!


That was my first time going to the church in my 21 years of life :p It was pretty fun and I love the songs that they sang! But no worries Heng, I'm not converting okay? I'm just going there for some fun and to make some new friends :)


Photobucket
May Yoong and Sim looking good together. LOL.


After the church activities, we took a train ride to the city just to eat 1/2 price steak.


We walked pretty far away, up and down the slopes and under the hot scorching sun just for the 1/2 price steak. Can you beat it? We went with the church friends and the food served is quite worth it (by that I mean half price). Except for 1 bloody waiter who gave extremely bad service to us.


I shall not elaborate otherwise all the @#^&!#*@#% will come out.





I didn't take any pic of that place because I was sleepy, tired and hot. I wasn't really in the mood that's why :| However, here's the last photo taken on that day.







Photobucket

We're in Australia and not New Zealand. No cow for us to see. That's why Sim is desperate. LOLLLL




I'll be going to many places in these couple of weeks! Therefore, just wait for all the exciting photos to be put up ;)

No comments: