Monday, October 20, 2008

What If You Were Someone Else?

*Updated* (at the bottom of the page)

Urgh. Dead tired and sleepy :(

As promised, here are some photos that I think is funny to share with you people! Well, at least the photos managed to make May and I laughed for the whole night.


Sorry. I left out something here. I didn't photoshop the photos myself because it's very time consuming. I did them with Photofunia :) Blogged in the rush yesterday and therefore, totally forgot to link it here. See! I always share nice stuff with you people!!! Thank me!


Here's the name list of the people who became my 'victims' of the day:
1) May Yoong
2) Yung Hui
3) Chong
4) Phan
5) Timmy
6) Sim
7) Jordan
8) Special guest
9) Special guest



While uploading the photos, I kept thinking which first victim's photos I should put first. Now I've decided!


You go first CHONG!!!

Photobucket

So handsome but don't want to put as your display! Hmph!!!





















Photobucket

Wahahaha.... Marilyn Chong. Sexy baby. Sexy.


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

I bet he's the happiest Santa Clause on earth.




Next up! TIMMY!!!

Photobucket

"Wahhhhhhhhhh....."

Photobucket

I bet he's the happiest astronaut ever.

Photobucket

And also the happiest man on earth.



JORDAN!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Wahahahaha... Jack Sparrow in spectacle! Sibeh modern.


To be fair to all my friends, I did some photos transformation with my face too okay!!! In fact, I did the most with my face lor!!! And all also so ugly. No complain anymore.

Photobucket


Photobucket

-_______________-

Somehow it looks like a memorial photo. Choiiiii!!!!!

I want to be taller but that's wayyyyy too tall =.=



Photobucket

Frigging retarded looking!!!
T_______T It seems like I'm wearing a tudung omg.

Cannot laugh!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

=_____________________=''''Okay. I'm so not gonna cut bangs already.


Photobucket

Minah tudung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But quite pretty looking ma. No?


Next next next... PHAN!!!!





Photobucket

This face already made me laugh for a long time.









Photobucket

LOLLLLLLL!!! Damn sexy wei your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Photobucket

Wahahaha.... Look at what he's holding.

Now you have an idea how Phan looks like with side parting ;)



MAY YOONG
up next!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Black Mayribbean.

Photobucket

I know you want this May Yoong!!!! I know you want this! LOL.


I have no idea why your face turned out so dark though :|




YUNG HUI...
You can't escape!

Photobucket


Photobucket

This is unfair! She looks so pretty above.

Photobucket

Smile please~

Photobucket

Smile lah smile! You are in outer space okay!!! But don't laugh like Tim -_____-




Here comes my favourite of all!!!!!!! SIM!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Wahahahaha...

Photobucket

For a moment, I was convinced that this is the real photo instead of being edited!!! It fits his face perfectly~




Here comes the best part of all...
























Photobucket

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I almost died of laughing! His face is do distorted!



Here comes my special guests! First up is....


MARK!

Photobucket

So cool and manly.








Photobucket

But not for long!!! XD

Photobucket

I think this pic is seriously nice! It seems like he's really holding the light saber. Look at his expression man.



Finally, my last special guest is....


JENSEN!
(Please. Mark and Jensen come in a package. Duh!!)

Photobucket

Super cute.





Photobucket

Oh shit. He looks even prettier than me in wedding gown T____T

Photobucket

Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Look at his face! Just look at his face!!!
Priceless~~



This is a special request from my friend. He asked why is his face missing in this entry and actually requested me to edit his photo too! LOL. This is a very rare occasion!



Photobucket

Can you guess who he is??? :p


So, do you like all the photos above??? Please don't come and poke me in uni tomorrow okay? :p



p/s-Want me to upload them to Facebook or not? LOL.

No comments: