Sunday, October 26, 2008

UQ Lake Revisited

I cut my thumb the other day. Guess what?


Photobucket
It looks like 2 lalat wings on my thumb now -______-




Few days ago I got dragged by Timmy and Sim to the UQ lake again because they said that they don't have any photo taken from there before.

My job? THEIR PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!
Yung Hui? THEIR TOUR GUIDE!!!
TMD.



Please ah Sim. I remember you have a camera yourself!!! Why drag me over? T_____T I don't want to be photographer only :( I'm not going to put up all their photos because I doubt if people are willing to see their face only (more photos can check out from my FB). LOL.

Photobucket
To begin, this is the longest bridge in St Lucia.

Very long. Very straight. Very boring.

Photobucket
The lake in UQ is dirty too. Timmy's expression says it all.

Photobucket

(Bottom left pic) Sim tried to imitate Siu Fai's jump. But failed miserably.

Photobucket

Wahahaha... they last pic is really hilarious. I have no freaking idea what Timmy is trying to do!

But yes, Timmy can jump VERY high indeed.



Photobucket

Timmy - the poser.
What the fish with that pose man? LOL.


Photobucket

Best place to take a nap with all the bird shit around.




Photobucket

The way girls pose.


Photobucket

The way guys pose.


Photobucket

The way Sim pose for emo pic.
















Photobucket

The way Timmy pose for emo pic.



Photobucket

Timmy doing pole dancing.

Photobucket

Sim and Yung Hui doing pole dancing.


(Sim, I don't think people dance like that though -______-)

Photobucket

I like my white handbag a lot!!! But it's a little bit dirty now T_______T
Heartache. Heartache.

Photobucket
"Oh look!!! Got ducks!"


Photobucket
"Duckie... duckie... come to daddy"





On the other hand...







Photobucket

Yung Hui prefers the iguana instead =.=''''


I don't even dare to go near to take photo! I zoomed in instead XD
Not a fan of iguana for sure. I'll die if you ask me to touch it.





Photobucket
The way girls posed.


Cool isn't it??? I like the photo above okay!!




Here comes the way the guys posed.








Photobucket

-______________________-'''''










Finally....



Photobucket

Oh-my-God.

Photobucket

*speechless*

Nobody does it better than Sim seriously.





This is my favourite photo taken on that day by Yung Hui.

Photobucket

Look at the clouds above and the reflection of it from the lake below. Beautiful~~







Photobucket


Thank you Timmy for the closing speech on my behalf. LOL.

No comments: