Saturday, October 11, 2008

Random Thoughts

**Updated**
*Updated*


Random #1
It has been such a long time since I last felt really upset about something done by my friends. But well, I came to learn that true friends will not do such things to one another and slowly, I'm beginning to not feel so upset anymore.


But it's hard to face them once a while. And I ended up pretending nothing had happened to conceal my true feelings. Sucks man. I hate to pretend!!!

That explains why I wasn't in the mood at all to blog.



Random #2
2 days ago, I watched a new Taiwanese drama called Miss No Good by Rainie Yang and omg, WILBER PAN!!!! I knew that Wilber will be acting in a new drama but I didn't expect it to come out so soon.


The girl in green is a little bit plump.

According to DramaWiki, Jiang Xiao Hua (Rainie) is a jewelery store owner with no sense of style. When prince charming Jia Si Le (Dean Fujioka) comes back from Japan with intentions to date her, she blackmails Tang Men (Wilber), a poison-tongue style guru, into helping her become a lady worthy of Si Le.


I just watched 1 episode and it's pretty hilarious I must admit. Bear in mind I don't usually watch Taiwanese drama because I'm a hardcore TVB fan. But you tell me....


How not to watch my darling Wilber's drama?????

To top it off, he is SUPER DUPER handsome and cool in that show!

He's soooooo handsome! Why St Lucia don't have any guys of that quality? T____T


Rainie is sooooo funny in the drama too. I think her acting has improved tremendously! I admire her willingness to act ugly and rough in the drama because she's famous for her cutesy and pretty image in Asia *thumbs up*


Random #3
On another random stuff, before coming over to Australia, I actually thought of getting myself a tan because when I'm fair, people often mistaken that I'm sick -_-

But I realised that I can't get a tan!!! That's because my foundation is a little too fair for my skin now! I guess I just have to stick to being fair at the meantime :(

Can you see the 2 white lines???

All thanks to my slipper T________T So ugly isn't it? That shows how fair I used to be and how dark I am now. LOL.


Oh wait. I think my face and hands are still fair. No idea why my legs got darker only :p

Random #4
Today has been a long and tiring day. In fact, I didn't have sufficient sleep for a couple of nights already. I went out to do my assignment today and we went from St Lucia -> Toowong -> Indooroopilly -> Taringa -> Jindalee (unexpectedly wtf) -> Toowong -> St Lucia.


Tired or not you tell me!!! We have been walking under the rain with umbrellas and we walked around for hours! I almost died there. On a happier note, though tired, I actually enjoyed today's outing simply because I laughed a lot thanks to my friend's lame jokes.

(Speaking of lame jokes, it reminds me of Chin Howe and Xiu Yuan who often crack lame jokes just to make me laugh. Or wanted to hear my contagious laughter? I don't know but all I know is... I love you people!!! And CH, your calls to me on and off really brightens up my dull days and put a smile on my face on the spot. Thank you! Some fellas don't even bother to call me *sigh*)


Another thing that I enjoyed today is by chatting with a grandma who came from Scotland and has been residing here for 3 years. Actually by talking to older people, you tend to learn A LOT from their advice and experience. It's priceless.



Finally, after changing 6135127542892 times of buses, guess WHO I saw while waiting for the bus back to St Lucia?



Guess guess guess!



It's very interesting and funny!!!!!!


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Can you guess?? Can you guess?????


Keep guessing!


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Teletubbies and Banana in Pajamas!!!

Serious shit!



No idea what I'm talking about?


Photobucket
Here. They are Teletubbies.


Photobucket
They are Banana in Pajamas.







And this is what I saw...

Photobucket

Teletubbies wtf!!!! Wahahahahaha....


Photobucket

Banana in Pajamas!!! Wahahaha...



Photobucket

There were actually 2 Banana in Pajamas trying to hump while the 3 Teletubbies (without the purple 1, too bad) danced in the middle of the road!!! It was soooo funny till all of us who're waiting at the bus stop laughed non stop.

I found a picture of them "humping" in my camera!!!



Did you realised that all of them were in slippers? LOL.

Photobucket
1 extra Banana.





That's why. Why get drunk so early?



Random #5
Remember Britney's Womanizer song that I once put in my blog? THE OFFICIAL VIDEO IS OUT!!!!




She's damn sexy in the video! Best of all is... you get to see her naked!!! Well, in a way that is :p


All I can say is, the old Britney is back. She looked fabulous!

No comments: