Thursday, October 16, 2008

Butterfly Award

Here's something that is worth mentioning.


Contagious Laughter was given a special award by a sweet blog reader, Xiao Pei.

Alright. This is not a popular blog contest or what. Instead, it's an award given to your favourite blogger/blog. I'm glad that I was given this award because this proves that got people who enjoy reading my blog!!!

Since this is somehow like a tag, I would like to give this award to:

1) Chiew Leong
2) Josephine
3) Shu Ying
4) Siu Fai
5) Darling Anne
6) Crystal
7) Cyndi (but don't know why her link has been removed -_-)
8) Ken (bastard you better update your dead blog! I want to read!!!)
9) Baronic (Nah... like that considered as link or not? Link me back!!! LOL)
10) *insert your fav blogger*

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blog.


Since I didn't follow rule #5, if you don't feel like doing it, don't force yourself but if possible just do it dammit :) I'm just doing my part.


Guess what I had for lunch!

Sweet and crunchy Sundowner apple topped with creamy low fat strawberry yogurt.
(I'm so good in advertising omg)



Guess I can join Miss Astro beauty contest very soon already. LOL.

No comments: