Sunday, August 17, 2008

Strawberry Farm & Ginger Factory

This will be a long entry!


With lots of photos ahead~


You love to see photos don't you?

Photobucket
Scooby Doo with Batman mask - Scoobyman.


Anyhow, after the interesting trip to Movie World in Gold Coast, we went home and the following day, we headed to Gold Coast again! LOL. But this time, we don't have to take train because....


Photobucket

We rented 2 cars!!!! Woohoo~~


Photobucket

Super nice right???


Photobucket
Toyota Accent.


Photobucket
Toyota Kluger.

Kluger is so beautiful isn't it???


And I get to drive it on the way home!!!!
Damn excited and it's a really nice and powerful car to drive ;)





I miss driving so much back in Malaysia T_T


Photobucket

Ford Toyota Models.


Photobucket

More Toyota Models.


That day was suppose to be our road trip and that's the reason why we rented cars. On that day, we went to 3 places namely Strawberry Farm, Ginger Factory and Sunshine Beach. Let me show you around the places 1 by 1.



Strawberry Farm


Photobucket

After more than 1 hour drive, we finally arrived at our first destination which is the strawberry farm.

Photobucket

What's so special about this farm is that we actually get to pluck our own strawberries!!!


So cool isn't it?



I know that we can pluck our own strawberries in Cameron too but the strawberries in Cameron are freaking small and the price is exorbitant!

Photobucket

Chong pretend to pluck strawberry.

Photobucket

Sim too.

Photobucket
I looked like I'm shitting. Damn.

Same goes to me.

Photobucket

And Mike as well.


But the funniest thing is..... We don't squat when we pluck the strawberries!!!!!!!


So why are we squatting when we took the pics above? -_-

Photobucket
A very big strawberry farm.


Photobucket

Look at the size of the strawberries there!!! You can't compare the strawberries sizes between Cameron and the 1 here. We clearly know who's the winner already.

Photobucket
Banyak hasil.


Photobucket
Phan juga sama.


Photobucket

Omg. Look at the size of the strawberries! Not to mention that they are uber sweet too!!! Yum~



After we paid for it, there's another thing that we MUST try. If not, confirm will regret one.

Photobucket

You guessed it right. It's their secret recipe strawberries ice-cream!!!!


Photobucket
$3.50.

I swear that was by far, the best strawberry ice-cream I've had. Yummmm!!!


#$@!&*$ nice okay!!!! I miss that ice-cream now T__________T


Photobucket

Must pose a bit.

Photobucket

Can you see how much I'm lovin it?


Photobucket

Chong, don't pretend to be innocent ar...


Photobucket

I don't intend to pose like that at first. But it was very windy that day so...


Photobucket

Can you believe that I actually wore shorts during winter??????


You cannot imagine how I suffered each time it gets windy T_T Well, if it's not for the beach, I won't be wearing any shorts during winter I swear!!!


Photobucket

Phan was the photographer because he was the only 1 without sunglasses. LOL. Aren't we cool? :p


Photobucket

We took so many photos because we were waiting for other friends to pluck their strawberries because they arrived late. If not, very boring 1 leh...



Moving on, our next destination was...



Ginger Factory

Photobucket

This is the world's biggest ginger factory okay???? Don't play play...



Photobucket

They have a huge cafeteria inside.

Photobucket

And many souvenir shops too!


Still not convinced that it's big??? Let me show you...

Photobucket

Here's the map. Big or not, you judge it yourself :)

Photobucket

We even have to discuss what to do and where to go about the place.


Photobucket

Gingerbread man in sailor costume.

Photobucket





p/s - Just noticed that the link doesn't work, I'm left without a choice but to post out the photos instead.

Photobucket

Chong - Super shocked.


Photobucket

Jordan, don't kamikaze ok?


Photobucket

Yung Hui


Photobucket

So cute right?



Photobucket

What about me?



Photobucket

What about Yung Hui?


Photobucket

LOL. No comment.


Just in case you are wondering why I have earphone with me in every photos, I was actually listening to Chong's Ipod Touch for the whole day!!! He's so kind to lend me as entertainment ^.^




But I wish he'd give it to me instead.

Photobucket

We paid $12 for a boat and train ride. I shall skip the boat ride part and jump to this train ride instead. All in all, nothing much actually. Both also pretty boring =.='''


Photobucket

Hahaha... Chong really lebih-lebih ni...




The train ride is seriously damnnnnnn boring!!! Wondering why? Let me enlighten you.


Photobucket

All we see are trees...


Photobucket

... dirty ponds...


Photobucket

... grass...



Photobucket

... old machines...


Photobucket

... chicken....


Photobucket

... more trees and grass....


Photobucket

... more chicken....

Photobucket

... and more old machines....


That's it!

-________________-
Boring or not you tell me?


Maybe the only person who finds it interesting would be Phan because he loves to see chicken and was pretty excited when he saw those chickens above XD




Besides spending $12 for the rides, I bought 2 things from there.

Photobucket

Dark Chocolate with Macademia fudge.


Extremely nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it's not cheap :(

Photobucket

My second purchase was this ginger biscuit.

I mean, how can I leave the ginger factory without buying any of the ginger products right??? By the way, the cookies above is extremely crunchy and flavourful!!! I love it so much!



Sorry for the lousy update because I've been facing the computer for the whole day today and I desperately wanting to offline now. I shall blog about the Sunshine Beach in my next entry instead ;)


Have a great day ahead~

No comments: